got screwed by one of our own

fear

Registered
Matt Wright. dont know what he posts under, but dont do business with him. sent me an exhaust thats nothing like he described. wouldnt return emails or anything. told me he had a BDE gen 3 for sale. i dotn even think it's a bde at all, if it is, it's definately not a gen 3. and the condition is crap.

yo fear....how long ago did you buy it? I'm all the way back to the Dec2003 posts, but haven't found anythiing except for a guy called sledgehammer sellin a BDE GenII.

DAMN, if you can,t trust a board member, who CAN you trust? Did someone say ROADTRIP!
mad.gif

hrm...I'm not findin anything yet. I saw your thread, Sleeper, but I knew you wouldn't do that to him.

Heck naw.
I make special effort on sendin good stuff!
wink.gif

Only had 1 guy unhappy, and he didn't know what he was lookin at.
umnik.gif

i think he's from virgina somewhere, he had it posted on suzukihayabusa.org sledge is much better to deal with. i think it might be a gen 2 but so far all i can tell is it's some sort of hindle

Guys you have to remember to check on how long someone was here. How many posts etc. Anyone can come in and become a member. You dealt with this guy and don't even know his screen name??? Good people or not there is a lot of people I would not buy from, just because I don't know them or of their reputation. Lots of people I would buy from the ones that I do know. I have even sent product out and collect later as some of you have, but it is at people that have earned a rep. Don't be afraid to ask each other.

that sad man.. hate that it happened... only time I ever bought from somebody on the board He mailed the parts out too me and I had them before I could even get the check mailed to him.. not by design.. I asked him to hold for a few days and he just shipped it... never even bothered to ask how I would be paying.. even paid part of the shipping when it turned out more than we originally planned..

RGD something... good fellow!

sorry.. ramblin... sorry about your misfortune..

fear - If it's a BDE Gen 2 or Gen 3, and not dented/scratched too badly, it might be possible to re-condition it. If you could post a few good pics of the exhaust system (or email them to me), I could tell you if I could re-condition it in a worthwhile way--something I would do for free if you paid the shipping to and from VelTune. I've got the equipment...bead blasters, polishers, BDE/Hindle decals, etc. I hate to see people get ripped! If you can't take pics, maybe you could describe the condition in detail. Sorry that happened to `ya.
mad.gif

Back