04 Limited Edition

busashock

Registered
Hello everyone! I'm a new busa owner and thought I'd join up. I'm comming from a Honda CBR600F4i of nearly two years. I've had the busa for three days and can't seem to stay off it. I'd done much research and rode a busa for about a day prior to making my decision on purchase. The bike is truly amazing and demands much respect. (its good at reminding me!) Now that I've got my own, I've had a chance to "try it out" and I'm really suprised at how well the bike flows. I mean, yea it's a big cc bike, and a little heavier than the norm, but it just seems to "wake up" and say "alright, this is how it's done!" I think it's in a class of it's own. In the beginning, I'd made up my mind to buy the blue and silver colors for 04, but my local dealer said to hold off a few days until he got the limited editions in. Boy was that trouble. I knew for sure the one I wanted, but when I walked through the doors that day-bam! RED RULES!

Ha ha! you've fallen under the 'busa spell, eh! Nice! Congratulations and welcome to the board. Gonna post some pics?? Sure you are! :-)

Welcome to the board! Don,t like the all red, but that,s just me!
wink.gif

welcome and i think its official this board owns every 04 le made i talk to some people and they said they had a waiting list for these

welcome to the board and congrats on the busa addiction... were u at in ky.. louisville here.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your Barbie Fun Busa (he he). Ok I am just sore because people call mine a pumkin Busa. Its all good friend. Enjoy and be safe.

Cool, wow there are so many new owners lately - SCHWEET !!! Let's keep those sweet ass Busa's on the road everyone !!

Back