How fast have you gone with your BUSA?

john74

Registered
Well i have just done a GPS reading on my GEN2 busa and the results ALL STOCK with only a TRE installed is this.....

314.3km.jpg

Stock gearing, Speedohealer calibrated correctly, 220 speedo dial, 175 rwh, 6th gear at redline,................speedo showed right at 200. That's all she would do!!
deadhorse.gif

298 km/h on GPS (=limiter)
I now have the limiter removed but I still got to go to Germany
bowdown.gif

I also did a average from 130 km/h from door to door over a distange of 935km (585mile) in just over 7 hours from Austria (Bludenz) to Holland (The Hage) including 3 tank-stops
bump.gif

"I'm givin' 'er all sheeez got captain."

laugh.gif

I've had all four of my busas to the peg, never owned a speedohealer, so I'm guessing 186-ish.

Yee-hah~

About 140 last weekend after I got back from celebrating my anniversary...I needed a different type of release
beerchug.gif

speedo hit the pin at 300kph with an rpm of 9700. I then got it to 10700 rpm.
the front tire was starting to lift from the bumps in the road,
race.gif

crested a hill as white truck with a light bar on the top went the other direction.
please.gif

wasn't able to look back in time to see if the lights came on.
was expecting to be pulled over later on and have to play the "who me?" roll.
whistling.gif
dunno.gif

But never got puled over.
Maybe he figured darwin would get me.

9.02 @ 151 MPH... 5.80 @ 123 MPH in the 1/8 mile, 1.45 60' time. This is stone stock, Except for Bolt on extensions, 2 up sprocket in rear and TiForce pipe. It was about 96 Degrees that day.. DA was 4500 feet plus easy.. track was 150 Deg or higher. Yukk,lol.

9.02 @ 151 MPH... 5.80 @ 123 MPH in the 1/8 mile, 1.45 60' time. This is stone stock, Except for your Bolt on extensions, 2 up sprocket in rear and TiForce pipe.  It was about 96 Degrees that day.. DA was 4500 feet plus easy.. track was 150 Deg or higher. Yukk,lol.
Almost identical...
9.05 @ 153 MPH 1.45 60" time. Stone stock motor except for the extensions I bought from you, and a pipe.

Back