Need these parts identified

Youkai

Registered
Okay in the process of finishing replacing the head gasket, I found these extra parts. I looked in the manual and cannot find these parts. An extra nut that looks goldish in color with a small cutout in the washer. Also, a black bushing with a cutout as well. The black bushing was caked in gear oil gunk so it was somewhere near the engine sprocket. The nut is clean and looks like a grounding nut.

Pics:

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

Any help is appreciated!

The rubber piece is part of the front sprocket cover, see the pic, its circled in red!

The nut looks like the starter nut for the battery cable!

10155_6.gif

Aren't you suppose to have extra parts when working on stuff? I always did on my cars!

i just purchased a busa that the chain had broke off and broke the sprocket cover and gear shift cover, i replaced all the parts but i also have these two parts and don't know where they go, i know the black plastic part is the engine protector, but don't know where is goes. i have no idea where the nut goes.

Can't tell you where these parts go, but the next time you have to take her apart like this, I would take lots of pics and put the parts in baggies and label them where they go. I have done this many times before when I have to work on cars, it may take a little longer, but I never had any left over parts when I was done.

Back