Kansas City area riders

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Sonny and the guys down South and some other riders from Kansas are going on the Cassoday run Sunday. Any KC peeps want to go?

Sorry have to miss this one....for 2 reasons....I'm taking my guages apart and sending them to GixerHP for a face lift
laugh.gif
....and also going to a baseball game on Sunday.....have fun and be safe!!!

i know im going, but im from manhattan area, what is your guys route? i would like to meet you guys in person down there,i met kswaterbug last time. it will be chilly in the morning but its to be 70 with low winds

Dangit! I hate to, but I hafta miss this one, too
banghead.gif

Kids have soccer and baseball games. Shoot - I even have a soccer game! Crap! All these activities are cutting into my riding time!
crazy.gif

Sorry have to miss this one....for 2 reasons....I'm taking my guages apart and sending them to GixerHP for a face lift
laugh.gif
....and also going to a baseball game on Sunday.....have fun and be safe!!!
Take the gauges off Robyn's bike!
laugh.gif
OK!!!...OMAR you know better than that.....I tell you what...YOU take her guages off and see how far you get with them.....
Did she ride to work?? Wouldn't it be funny if when she came out the gauges were gone?
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm, 3-4mm hex bolts, 2-push pins, remove inners, remove 2-10mm head bolts, unplug connector, remove gauges.

Less than 5 mins...if I take my time.
laugh.gif

I'd really enjoying meeting some of you that make it to Cassoday, I'm from Wichita and haven't met anyone from the org. What time do you think your arrival will be?

Looks like everyone from here is a no go with the exception of Santosh.. I just sent him a PM and I'm getting ready to take off if there is anyone else who wants to go , I'll be leaving between 8:30 and 9:00 AM. Call me 816-516-4607, Hal

Well, if I was in the KC area I'd go. But I guess I'll hang out down south here. Ride out into the sticks, have lunch somewhere, go play in the twisties for a while.
You all have fun, be safe.
beerchug.gif

Looks like everyone from here is a no go with the exception of Santosh.. I just sent him a PM and I'm getting ready to take off if there is anyone else who wants to go , I'll be leaving between 8:30 and 9:00 AM. Call me 816-516-4607, Hal
Enjoy it, Hal! That's another one I wanted to make.

wish i knew earlier, would have diffntly went.i tagged along with 30 peeps last month. im going paintballin instead

I just got home, had a great ride. Looked for Sonny and other busas riders, but didn't see anyone I knew. Took some different roads home and I found a great road I have never been on! All in all I did about 450 miles today nby myself.
ThumbsUp.gif

ya there was a bunch of busa's there and i asked a couple people if they were on here and they all gave me the wtf? look so i said screw it and quit asking. did see a 05? i think, pull 201hp on the dyno, it sure sounded good

Back