Installed a new horn today - Loud!

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
Was able to mount it to the stock mounting bracket,clears the radiator and steering etc. All I can say is WOW! one pissed-off motorcycle, this will snap their heads around
laugh.gif

Copy_of_horn_009.jpg

Gee it would be nice to know make and model, just in case someone else wanted an upgrade...

I'm thinking the glossy surface will help on topspeed too.

I've been thinking about getting a different horn too. I think I saw that brand on Amazon.com. There was another thread about the horns last month so I looked them up and they were a little bit cheaper on Amazon, but some people said they had to mount them elsewhere like in the hump because it wasn't clearing the radiator or steering, but that looks like it mounted just fine!

I've been thinking about getting a different horn too. I think I saw that brand on Amazon.com. There was another thread about the horns last month so I looked them up and they were a little bit cheaper on Amazon, but some people said they had to mount them elsewhere like in the hump because it wasn't clearing the radiator or steering, but that looks like it mounted just fine!
Yeah,wanted something for the stock location that could plug right in, found it at the auto parts store for $13.99 and said I can make that work. All I had to do was attach it to the stock bracket and separate the neg and pos plugs on the stock plug, plugged right in
thumb_up.gif

Back