ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Looks Great
thumb_up.gif

the front fender is missing here because he saw some missed spots on the inside holes where the bolts go, so he said he will fix it tonight and have it back for me on tuesday. but thats kind of a good thing cause i can rock the stock front fender for a few days to make sure the front nose doesnt hit the front fender on any bumps.

Very nice artwork, Did you consider a blue sky background? I think it would provide some contrast and make the eagle stand out a bit more.  I kinda suck at Photoshop but this gives you the general idea.

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

Very nice artwork, Did you consider a blue sky background, I think it would provide some contrast and make the eagle stand out a bit more.
i actually did, but didnt want any blue really in there... but the pics really dont show the pearl that well in the white..cause in the sun (and in person) the pearl makes the eagle stand out more.

Thanks everyone for the comments. im glad to have the bike back. took 6 weeks but i really like the outcome. I just ordered frame and swingarm covers and ill have him paint those to flush with the current paint, as well as the rims/rearsets, psg foot rests, triple tree, 4" ext belly wing and LSR chain guard are all getting powder coated white next weekend. all i know is with all this white.. im gonna b spending 4+ hours a weekend cleaning this thing.

Back