For the experts!

PADEROLIS

Registered
I viewed this thread on another site, everyone seems to be having a good laugh. My question: Is the seller calling BS or is 250mph an accurate claim based on mods listed? They seem to think the single side is a slip-on.

My Webpage

Kneejerk reaction is over exagerration. However I will say that the 99's have 220 on the dash for a reason, a cheap tre will do that on anything after that though. I don't think what he has listed is going to give another another 30 mph top end.

I've got some swamp land in florida and a bridge in new york and san francisco to sell you if you believe that guy.
argue.gif
Some people lie like there is no tomorrow.

Hog Wash ....he'll need more than a bore-n-stroke to run "over" 250 . And $10K ....geeez !

Kneejerk reaction is over exagerration.  However I will say that the 99's have 220 on the dash for a reason, a cheap tre will do that on anything after that though.  I don't think what he has listed is going to give another another 30 mph top end.
I hope your not believing that a tre will get you to 220. You wont get anywhere near 200 with just a tre.

With a TRE and a very good tuck maybe 192. Are you sure he's not saying 250km? That's doable with a stock motor.

This guy is full of himself.Total BS not enough there,unless he's got a bottle hid and a bunch of gearing mods.Maybe he got little tubo up his azz?

That is crap he would need a Turbo or Nos to achieve 250mph or be towed by me I personaly think he needs a new speedo and to lay off the drugs for a while..

Kneejerk reaction is over exagerration.  However I will say that the 99's have 220 on the dash for a reason, a cheap tre will do that on anything after that though.  I don't think what he has listed is going to give another another 30 mph top end.
Got R77 exhaust +8Bhp schnitz racing speed restrictor eliminator fitted to my K8 and without changing the sprocket i will get just over the 200 201..202 so i dont get it.... with the TRE it alters the mapping and im pretty sure a TRE does not have a built Flux capicitor maybe he is related to the McFlys

Got R77 exhaust +8Bhp schnitz racing speed restrictor eliminator fitted to my K8 and without changing the sprocket i will get just over the 200 201..202 so i dont get it.... with the TRE it alters the mapping and im pretty sure a TRE  does not have a built Flux capicitor maybe he is related to the McFlys
How did you measure 202mph?

Not tried it out yet but know from another who has the same mods waiting for good weather and NO !!!! im not related to the Mc Flys

Was measured with GPS...

Back