Kanji Character & Hayabusa Logo In EPS Format

Jaddie

Registered
Dear Friends

Does anyone have the Hayabusa's Kanji character and Hayabusa logo in EPS format?

If so, I'd really appreciate it if you'd send those to me. I'd like to design some desktop backgrounds (wallpapers) and maybe some other art, perhaps a T-shirt and/or coffee mug.

These pieces of artwork probably aren't easy to get, so if no one has these, I certainly understand.

--Jaddie

what is eps
lurk.gif

Photoshop CS3 will "save as" Photoshop EPS file. I can convert if you get JPEG, TIFF, etc.

what is eps  
lurk.gif
Dear 99'busa

EPS stands for Encapsulated PostScript. It's a graphic file format. I may either be bitmapped or vector based. If it's vector based, as are most logos, it's resolution independent, which means that it will scale infinitely beyond the size of Mother Earth without any loss in resolution.

Vector-based EPS files tend to be small in terms of file size, at least when compared to TIF, JPEG, and GIF, which are all bitmapped file formats.

--Jaddie

Photoshop CS3 will "save as" Photoshop EPS file. I can convert if you get JPEG, TIFF, etc.
Dear John

Thank you, but I'm looking for the vector-based EPS files, not bitmapped files, such as the ones created by Photoshop.

I have the Suzuki logo in EPS format, but not the Hayabusa logo and Kanji character.

--Jaddie

Here ya go.. need different?

Kanji EPS... Logo in next post

Attachments

• kanjiEPS.eps
    48.4 KB · Views: 897
Dear John

Thank you, but I'm looking for the vector-based EPS files, not bitmapped files, such as the ones created by Photoshop.

I have the Suzuki logo in EPS format, but not the Hayabusa logo and Kanji character.

--Jaddie
Good Catch
thumb_up.gif
, kinda defeats the purpose, shame on Adobe.

"Photoshop rasterizes the image, converting the vector graphics to pixels."

Good Catch
thumb_up.gif

Dear John

There's no shame on Adobe, at least not related to this.

Adobe makes a wonderful program for working with vector-based EPS files. It's called Illustrator. Photoshop and Illustrator work well together.

--Jaddie

Good Catch
thumb_up.gif

Dear John

There's no shame on Adobe, at least not related to this.

Adobe makes a wonderful program for working with vector-based EPS files. It's called Illustrator. Photoshop and Illustrator work well together.

--Jaddie
I have Illustrator CS3, sure enough can save as "Illustrator EPS"(vector based I'm sure). I mostly use Illustrator for manipulation of PDF's, sometimes quick autocad file alterations. Obviously you have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. My Boss says some day, Photoshop and Illustrator will merge into one program with both capabilities
dunno.gif

I have Illustrator CS3, sure enough can save as "Illustrator EPS"(vector based I'm sure). I mostly use Illustrator for manipulation of PDF's, sometimes quick autocad file alterations. Obviously you have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. My Boss says some day, Photoshop and Illustrator will merge into one program with both capabilities
dunno.gif
Dear John

The files generated in this manner would be bitmapped EPSs.

Yes, I've taught Photoshop, Illustrator, FreeHand, and other graphics applications at Emory University in Atlanta. Though not an expert, I am a seasoned veteran with these programs.

Thanks again for trying to help!

--Jaddie

Dear Friends

I found and downloaded the EPS artwork. It's the real deal.

If anyone wants it, just email me.

--Jaddie

Found this old thread in search. I need help designing my tattoo.

This is the image I'm working with.

Mock - 7.png

I tried to make the black background transparent though it didn't look right. Image has many shades of black.

Any tips ?

Back