Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Dear Friends

    Does anyone have the Hayabusa's Kanji character and Hayabusa logo in EPS format?

    If so, I'd really appreciate it if you'd send those to me. I'd like to design some desktop backgrounds (wallpapers) and maybe some other art, perhaps a T-shirt and/or coffee mug.

    These pieces of artwork probably aren't easy to get, so if no one has these, I certainly understand.

    --Jaddie
    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  2. #2
    Hayabusa Immortal


    99'busa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,523
    Images
    7

    Default

    what is eps
    Grip it and rip it!

  3. #3
    Hayabusa Legend
    Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,114
    Images
    3

    Default

    Photoshop CS3 will "save as" Photoshop EPS file. I can convert if you get JPEG, TIFF, etc.
    John (2008 Blue Busa)

    A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
    , (Proverbs 18:2)

  4. #4
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 99'busa @ Mar. 05 2008, 11:49 AM
    what is eps *
    Dear 99'busa

    EPS stands for Encapsulated PostScript. It's a graphic file format. I may either be bitmapped or vector based. If it's vector based, as are most logos, it's resolution independent, which means that it will scale infinitely beyond the size of Mother Earth without any loss in resolution.

    Vector-based EPS files tend to be small in terms of file size, at least when compared to TIF, JPEG, and GIF, which are all bitmapped file formats.

    --Jaddie
    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  5. #5
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robot @ Mar. 05 2008, 11:57 AM
    Photoshop CS3 will "save as" Photoshop EPS file. I can convert if you get JPEG, TIFF, etc.
    Dear John

    Thank you, but I'm looking for the vector-based EPS files, not bitmapped files, such as the ones created by Photoshop.

    I have the Suzuki logo in EPS format, but not the Hayabusa logo and Kanji character.

    --Jaddie
    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  6. #6
    Trouble Makers Inc.


    Mr Bogus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Images
    11

    Default

    Here ya go.. need different?

    Kanji EPS... Logo in next post



    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    Hayabusa Legend
    Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,114
    Images
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaddie @ Mar. 05 2008, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot @ Mar. 05 2008, 11:57 AM
    Photoshop CS3 will "save as" Photoshop EPS file. I can convert if you get JPEG, TIFF, etc.
    Dear John

    Thank you, but I'm looking for the vector-based EPS files, not bitmapped files, such as the ones created by Photoshop.

    I have the Suzuki logo in EPS format, but not the Hayabusa logo and Kanji character.

    --Jaddie
    Good Catch , kinda defeats the purpose, shame on Adobe.

    "Photoshop rasterizes the image, converting the vector graphics to pixels."
    John (2008 Blue Busa)

    A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
    , (Proverbs 18:2)

  8. #8
    Trouble Makers Inc.


    Mr Bogus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Images
    11

  9. #9
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bogus @ Mar. 05 2008, 2:21 PM
    Here ya go.. need different?
    Dear Mr Bogus

    Thank you very much, kind sir, but that's a bitmapped EPS. I'm pretty sure this file was derived from a vector-based EPS.

    This file isn't scalable without a loss in resolution.

    Thanks for trying to help, though!

    --Jaddie
    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  10. #10
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bogus @ Mar. 05 2008, 2:26 PM
    Dear Mr Bogus

    Thank you again, but this is another bitmapped EPS.

    --Jaddie
    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  11. #11
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    [deleted]



    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  12. #12
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robot @ Mar. 05 2008, 2:24 PM
    Good Catch , kinda defeats the purpose, shame on Adobe.

    "Photoshop rasterizes the image, converting the vector graphics to pixels."
    Dear John

    There's no shame on Adobe, at least not related to this.

    Adobe makes a wonderful program for working with vector-based EPS files. It's called Illustrator. Photoshop and Illustrator work well together.

    --Jaddie
    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  13. #13
    Hayabusa Legend
    Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,114
    Images
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaddie @ Mar. 05 2008, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot @ Mar. 05 2008, 2:24 PM
    Good Catch , kinda defeats the purpose, shame on Adobe.

    "Photoshop rasterizes the image, converting the vector graphics to pixels."
    Dear John

    There's no shame on Adobe, at least not related to this.

    Adobe makes a wonderful program for working with vector-based EPS files. It's called Illustrator. Photoshop and Illustrator work well together.

    --Jaddie
    I have Illustrator CS3, sure enough can save as "Illustrator EPS"(vector based I'm sure). I mostly use Illustrator for manipulation of PDF's, sometimes quick autocad file alterations. Obviously you have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. My Boss says some day, Photoshop and Illustrator will merge into one program with both capabilities



    John (2008 Blue Busa)

    A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
    , (Proverbs 18:2)

  14. #14
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robot @ Mar. 05 2008, 2:41 PM
    I have Illustrator CS3, sure enough can save as "Illustrator EPS"(vector based I'm sure). I mostly use Illustrator for manipulation of PDF's, sometimes quick autocad file alterations. Obviously you have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. My Boss says some day, Photoshop and Illustrator will merge into one program with both capabilities
    Dear John

    The files generated in this manner would be bitmapped EPSs.

    Yes, I've taught Photoshop, Illustrator, FreeHand, and other graphics applications at Emory University in Atlanta. Though not an expert, I am a seasoned veteran with these programs.

    Thanks again for trying to help!

    --Jaddie



    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  15. #15
    kml
    kml is offline
    Hayabusa Immortal

    kml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia Canada
    Posts
    3,048
    Images
    7

    Default

    i like crayons an construction paper.....

    I will believe a corporation is a legal person when Texas executes one.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/best-poems...-of-the-crowd/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgTlCTluPA

  16. #16
    Rookie Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Buford, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Dear Friends

    I found and downloaded the EPS artwork. It's the real deal.

    If anyone wants it, just email me.

    --Jaddie
    —Jaddie
    First-time 'Busa owner, and very afraid of her

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Kanji Character & Hayabusa Logo In EPS Format

    Jad, u can try this one

    Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18
    Hayabusa Master V-Max 2 Busa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,725

    Default Re: Kanji Character & Hayabusa Logo In EPS Format

    You can download them from "Brands of the World" website. Looks like you have to sign up now to download files, didn't have to last week. If you don't want to sign up I can retrieve the files from another system later. These are clean vector eps files.

    Search | Brands of the World | Download vector logos and logotypes


    Ooops just cought the date, why do folks resurrect these old threads?
    Last edited by V-Max 2 Busa; 09-17-2010 at 03:08 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •