Question about frame sliders

Zoinks!

Registered
I ordered a set of the powers stuntworx race railz and have a question about the installation proccess. They use the engine mount like all other sliders, but how do you tighten the pinch bolt for the engine mount? Once you get the fairing in place, I don't see how there's going to be enough room to get to the pinch bolt. They haven't gotten here yet so I can't just go mess with it and see. I'm just curious so I know exactly what I need to do once they get here. Thanks in advance for your help.

Not quite sure what your asking but if i remember correctly when watching Jester do mine.... all that stuff was tightend down before the fairing goes back on. You have to slide your fairing over the installed slider after you get it all tightend down...

That's what I was afraid of. I didn't get normal sliders; I got the race railz, so I won't be able to install the sliders before the fairing cause the crash bar is welded to the slider portion. Here's a pic of what I'm getting. This pic isn't a busa, but it shows what I'm talkin about.

subcage-20011_railz.jpg

Back