300 tire kit

itzmatty

Registered
G day guys!! just wondering where is the best place to get a 300 tire kit from with a set of wheels and everything to fit upto my busa? best prices also please.

cheers matty

Try C&S Custom. They are in Mocksville N.C. They are kinda high, but they do good work! They have adds in 2 wheel tuner.

Keep us posted.

****, might as well buy another bike for what that cost! Good Luck!
beerchug.gif

C&S first hand. My 330 fit like a glove. There are others like mid west ( west coast ) and trac dynamics. I dont recomend Roaringtoyz!!!

Smithers and Exoticycle Both have experience in the wide tire kits on the busa, maybe goldenchild as well.

dont recommend anything bigger than a 240 or 280 for a daily rider ,,,300 cant turn that well and wears on your tranny

just puerly want it for a cruizer, not so much into corners... thanx for some info guys appreciate it

anyone stuntride on this forum?

For best prices, fit and form as well as top notch service, call Josh at BallZ.I did a 240 kit from them with RC wheels and the best of everything to go with and he was very patient answering all my questions.They have the best chrome warranty as well.Do you want to go jack shaft or OSD??

Dont get a jack shaft unless you want your bike jacked up:banghead: If you dont plan on putting any serious miles on your busa and want to just park it at bike shows to look pretty then maybe but I wouldnt trust a jack shaft for an everyday rider :whistle:

Back