My B-King came in but scratched!!!

PJ267

Registered
Dealer just got my b-king but the bottom side where you fill oil and have the oil inspection cover scracthed!  They ordered that piece but it sucks that I bought new bike and already waiting for a new piece!!! is this a big deal?? drivingme crazy i have been waiting since august and now it comes in scratched.wtf

at least they are getting it taken care of
smile.gif
I want to see the thing going down the road myself
smile.gif

smile.gif

Congrats on the b-king. Your right though, it sucks it's marked up. You wait that long and you want it PERFECT at least when you pick it up!!!!

My 07 Busa had to have the whole right side panel replaced. Couldn't see it but the paint was peeling off due to bad paint at the factory. They replaced it no problem. And yes I did ask if I could have the old fairing. And of course the answer was no. Lol
cool.gif

Yea ya want it unscratched when it rolls off the showroom floor but I actually look forward to getting the first scratch or ding whether its a bike or car. After the first one I can relax and enjoy riding/driving without all the worry.

Congrats on the B-King. Let us know how you like it once the new has wore off. I really would like to see one in person and check it out.

Just a scratch and they are replacing it....I would insist on taking the bike now and when the new part is in have them put it on. I would not let them keep me from riding.

Should you be worried??? ****'s gonna happen, but you should worry when they tell you that your screwed because they won't take care of it.

Sounds like a good dealer.

I know how you feel, but things happen. Be patient and let us know what she's like! And pics, too!
beerchug.gif

When I bought my FJR I did a walk around. Being that the boys in the boat shop put it together (dual dealer) they replaced the front rim, front fender, right side upper fairing, windscreen and then they broke the glove box door. (no one new how to open it)

After finally getting it out of there after owning it for one month it only went back for a recall. It will not be back other than a tire change. They got that right other than the angled valve stem which they mounted to the left instead of the right.

Fnny, but none of the orginal staff were there anymore. I wonder why?

As long as the bike is there check it close.

r8

I realize you are bummed. But stuff happens. My 08 Busa came with a sratched left fairing. It's not a big deal. keep in mind the journey they take to get here. All they do is tell the manufacturer it has crate damage. The manufacturer reimurses the dealer. They pay for the install as well.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I have a little OCD, just waited so long and now that cover needs to be replaced and it snowed all weekend! Just Venting!

Back