Has anyone heard of Yani Shiki Exhaust?

Busa204

Registered
Just wondering? They are an inexpensive slip-on exhaust...Yes I know I should go with a full system  
deadhorse.gif
I want to get a few things for the bike, rims being one of them, & wanted to save some money on slip ons for now until I decide what full system to go with....

Here are the pics of them... Oh & they are Yana Shiki exhaust, not Yani like I misprinted in the title of the thread....

Exhaust.jpg

I have a set on my ride. They are inexpensive but I have zero complaints. They sound great, they look good (the color you have pictured) on the blue/silver scooters, and they stay fairly clean. Sure, they aren't the Yoshi's but bang for the buck - I give em two thumbs up.

My experience was the worst with these YANI guys! IMO, my experience, complete crap, the old addage"U get what you pay for" so true in this case, my case, unique to me, I bought a set of the wave rotors, nearly killed me, there were binding, took them off, WARPED", had some other trick parts to, poor quality IMO, I learned pay the extra $$$$$$ and get the good stuff with the rep to boot
lurk.gif

"Yana Shiki" translates to "very cheap". You get what you pay for. Save you pennies & get a used full system - best bang for the buck.

Back