Picture

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Wellllll I saw a post where the members were posting their pics, I tried to upload mine and it didnt work, I was going to try again but I cant find the post.. sooo I am going to see if I can post it in this message.... crossing my fingers.. and eyes... and.....

Ron_Busa01.jpg

Ah HAAAA got it.... I think maybe it was to large last time, it might have been over the 409k limit.... now I feel empowered lol

Ok, soo this is me and my new Busa.. only 900 miles on it.... that is my Z-71 in the back ground, and behind that is the ropes I hang my kids from uhh ehem I mean they swing from.... (looking away as I whistle)
biggrin.gif

I finally did.. I had the camera on timer so I was standing there... standing there.. standing there.. and after about 15 minutes I realized I forgot to set the timer.....

j/k
biggrin.gif

Hey Welcome to the board, And welcome to the Busa.

Welcome aboard Thrasher. Nice bike, if I could buy a second one, it would be the orange.

What do you do for a living?

Hi Jack (Bike382)

Thanks, the bike is kind of special to me because it is a 40th special edition, and I was 40 when the bike was made, I know probably sounds silly, but I kind of feel a connection
biggrin.gif

Hmm I do lots of things for a living, however my primary job is I work for the department of Defense as director of Automated Information Systems for a Naval Command

I also do computer consulting as a side business

And then when I am not working one of my jobs or weight lifting or taking care of family needs or riding... I am a student martial arts instructor.

You can check out my home page at www.rbrooks.net I use that for my consulkting business and you can got to www.awolfandc.com that is our fight teams home page and my dojo.

Also I created and maintain both web sites. I do web design as kind of a hobby / value added business.

So what do you do?

Ron

Yo!! Mikey D -
Funny you should mention about pining you if I am ever in AZ
Actually I have a class I have to attend and will probably be in Phoenix from the 9th of Feb through the 18th.
I plan on driving my camaro and trailering my Busa out there.

You any where near Mesa / Phoenix?

Ron

Thrasher,

It's cool that you are into martial arts, my daughter just took her green belt test in TaeQwonDo. I am the Engineering Manager for a Tier 1 supplier to Ford, Jaguar, Mazda, Nissan. Nothing as important as your job.

Anyway, welcome to the board. There are a bunch of knowledgable folks around here.

Ride safe,

Back