Stock Hp figures

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have there bone stock busa dynoed? Please indicate Year/Type of dyno

Can't wait until mine says 200+ !!
cool.gif

Thanks fellas, I had work done to my bike in sept. and the only chance I ever had at a dyno before that was at a Harley dealer (cheap run) but I paid for it one way or another because the tech never strapped the back end of my bike down. The whole time the bike was spinining the wheel on the dyno which caused the tire to overheat and you know what else.
mad.gif

He didnt, (Harley dyno guy) my back wheel blew. He harley knew what he was doing
laugh.gif

Between 147 and 163hp  DynoJet 350 w/sniffer & Eddy brake, SAE factor and at #3 smoothing on the graph.

I had to run the 03 w/163hp 8 times to verify it was real.  Had only airbox, PC3 and pipe(brock gen2), but a stock motor (I mean stock, no kidding) and I'm still rubbing my eyes in disbelief.

Guy

I'm hitting the dyno next week with HMF dual highs and a K&N, also the PAIR system is gone, but that may not make a difference. I'm getting a TEKA tune, so we'll see what they can do. I didn't get a dyno when it was stock, so I don't know what I started with. Like Cheese said, stock bikes vary because of mfg. tolerances varying, etc. It's the luck of the draw. I haven't been disappointed with mine, nor have I used all of the HP for any length of time (we're talking seconds here). I'm just a street guy, so call me a poser if you must, but I've had my heartbeat increase several times in 1st or 2nd gear...I just want more because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I'm hitting the dyno next week with HMF dual highs and a K&N, also the PAIR system is gone, but that may not make a difference.  I'm getting a TEKA tune, so we'll see what they can do.  I didn't get a dyno when it was stock, so I don't know what I started with.  Like Cheese said, stock bikes vary because of mfg. tolerances varying, etc.  It's the luck of the draw.  I haven't been disappointed with mine, nor have I used all of the HP for any length of time (we're talking seconds here).  I'm just a street guy, so call me a poser if you must, but I've had my heartbeat increase several times in 1st or 2nd gear...I just want more because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Good luck with the TEKA so far no one has tuned one correctly
still waiting to see if it does work.
Who's doing it AF1?
If so you might want to get it dynoed here first and then after so you have real numbers not some made up one

Dynoed mine (stock) earlier this week. 159.2 HP I was pleased. Dynojet dyno.

I had mine dynoed about a month ago, 156hp and 93 ft/lbs . a 2005 w/ yosh rs3 and pcIII. It was a dynojet dyno

I know this is old...but it was brought back to the top.

My 2006 with 9800 miles did 154.2 rwhp and 94.9 torque.

I made 158rwhp on a heat soaked run bone stock on a dynojet dyno. With the mods in my sig i made 171.53 rwhp and 102.39 rwtq:whistle:

Back