Seasoned Pilot

Well today I took my buddies ZX14 out for a spin, and good god is it fast...
    I was easily up around 200 and lieve me it didnt take long to get there...
    Way faster than my turbo busa, which he was riding {way behnid me}..
    But anyway it was fun to ride a NOS bike for a change, the air shifter took some getting used to but after I got used to it all Iwas a button pushing fool...
    His engine dynoes 215{NA} and 365 sprayed-- for the street but it has a second stage of spray for the track {supposingly}....
    06LE EVO3 Turbo, 240 rear tire, PM chrome wheels, Galfer waves, 254 hp and looks good too.....

Sweet
    BigCoop

Professional Pilot

<div>
    (turb06LE240 @ Aug. 01 2007,13:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well today I took my buddies ZX14 out for a spin, and good god is it fast...
    I was easily up around 200 and lieve me it didnt take long to get there...
    Way faster than my turbo busa, which he was riding {way behnid me}..
    But anyway it was fun to ride a NOS bike for a change, the air shifter took some getting used to but after I got used to it all Iwas a button pushing fool...
    His engine dynoes 215{NA} and 365 sprayed-- for the street but it has a second stage of spray for the track {supposingly}....</div>
    If you think that 14 is fast, you would love to take a spin on my stage 3 velocity system with about 25-30 lbs of boost.

KOOL where did you get to go that quick ??

Top Gun

Fast ride but UGLY!!
    04 Blue/Silver:
    Chrome RS-3's
    Power Commander
    16/42
    hump mod (inside and out)
    dampner mod
    K&N
    EBC pads & rotors
    screens
    Suzuki gel seat
    busa hand grips
    air box mod
    galfer front lines
    Throttlemeisters

Seasoned Beef

Yes a 365 HP 14 would be scary fast
    Robert

wow I can only imagine, i'd be skeered
    2005 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
    Red&#92;Black- The fastest color
    -Power Commander III usb, Hole Shot power shifter 3, Tobin seats, D&D full pipes, integrated tail, dropped 1 1/2" and stretched 3", custom powder coating, more.

2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD
    Rust, dents, bondo

That's fast.
    04 CBR1000RR
    06 GSX 1300R

GODSPEED RACING

215 engine and another 150hp NOS , holy smokes he's put some cash in that motor. For $3000 carpenter racing will do the same thing to your bike .
    second place is just a name for the first loser

Goldenchild/@ Cloud Nine built 1397 motor 198 RWHP 244 w/NOS. 3-9" Thompsons arm, BMC Filter, Adjustable Rear Links, 1" Reapers Risers, HID Low beam, Leo Vince full TI , Pusher clutch cover, Airtech Tank and extended tail. Over 55,000 miles and 39 states.

Hayabusa Legend
    Images

When you start modifing bikes for performance all bets are off as to who has the fastest or quickest bike. Luckily for us, we have a large inventory of performance parts available for us to keep those Kawasaki's away.
    No one has ever convinced me that this is not paradice.

Where its raining all the time, Washington

365 hp on any bike would be scary fast!
    2004 Black/ Purple died July 24, 2007

Now 2007 BMW K1200RS

I just used my NOS for the 1st time last week,had since the day i bought it but never had the need or desire to use but after 8 months i was ready for a little more..progressive spray on a 2sec delay with wot switch..let me tell you,there is nothing like it...cruising in 5th at 90,cracked it,switch activated at 20% and 100% in 2sec and found myself at 150mph in those 2sec....scary sh!t for sure but what an adreniline rush

Squirrel Master

NOS will also accelerate the cooking time on those grills. I hear you can cook up a burger in like 2 min.! Drains the fat right off those suckers too.
    05 RED/BLACK

It's almost totally stock, honest! THANK YOU ORG MEMBERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AFTER MY ACCIDENT, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Professional Pilot

<div>
    (DEVLDOG @ Aug. 02 2007,06:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just used my NOS for the 1st time last week,had since the day i bought it but never had the need or desire to use but after 8 months i was ready for a little more..progressive spray on a 2sec delay with wot switch..let me tell you,there is nothing like it...cruising in 5th at 90,cracked it,switch activated at 20% and 100% in 2sec and found myself at 150mph in those 2sec....scary sh!t for sure but what an adreniline rush </div>
    I have never used NOS (in car or a bike for that matte).Arent you worried about a wheelie and then looping the bike because of the sudden burst of power going to the rear wheel?

I think my busa is fast as it is
    Maybe a few years from now Ill look into makin it faster but this will do just fine for now.
    07 Busa
    05 GSXR 1K
    09 GSXR 1K

Hayabusa Immortal The Big Red One's Avatar

<div>
    (umairhashmi @ Aug. 02 2007,22:12)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (DEVLDOG @ Aug. 02 2007,06:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just used my NOS for the 1st time last week,had since the day i bought it but never had the need or desire to use but after 8 months i was ready for a little more..progressive spray on a 2sec delay with wot switch..let me tell you,there is nothing like it...cruising in 5th at 90,cracked it,switch activated at 20% and 100% in 2sec and found myself at 150mph in those 2sec....scary sh!t for sure but what an adreniline rush </div>
    I have never used NOS (in car or a bike for that matte).Arent you worried about a wheelie and then looping the bike because of the sudden burst of power going to the rear wheel?</div>
    I'd be more worried about "push button go fast hear big boom stop"

<div>
    (SxLxAxVxExN @ Aug. 02 2007,23:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think my busa is fast as it is *
    Maybe a few years from now Ill look into makin it faster but this will do just fine for now. </div>
    Amen. The best way to speed up your bike is to lose 10 pounds

Wow! What kind of crazy motor work did he do to get 215 N/A Also - that's more than mine makes on spray - has to be a rush.

2006 black/grey
    nitrous 1397

<div>
    (umairhashmi @ Aug. 02 2007,22:12)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    I have never used NOS (in car or a bike for that matte).Arent you worried about a wheelie and then looping the bike because of the sudden burst of power going to the rear wheel?</div>
    thats why i sprayed in 5th gear..it will take some getting use to ...the guy i bought it from used it as a drag bike....the delay will help with flipping the bike...like he told me...."you have a second and a half to get it out of firts gear or your going over".....thats where the airshifter comes into play im guessing....get it to WOT and then just bang through the gears...it is slammed and strapped (when needed) plus my 280lbs laying on the tank should help keep it down but im in no rush to race it from a dead stop......not just yet anyway