Scarry fast, SCARY FAST----

turb06LE240

Registered
Well today I took my buddies ZX14 out for a spin, and good god is it fast...
I was easily up around 200 and lieve me it didnt take long to get there...
Way faster than my turbo busa, which he was riding {way behnid me}..
But anyway it was fun to ride a NOS bike for a change, the air shifter took some getting used to but after I got used to it all Iwas a button pushing fool...
His engine dynoes 215{NA} and 365 sprayed-- for the street but it has a second stage of spray for the track {supposingly}....

(turb06LE240 @ Aug. 01 2007,13:34) Well today I took my buddies ZX14 out for a spin, and good god is it fast...
I was easily up around 200 and lieve me it didnt take long to get there...
Way faster than my turbo busa, which he was riding {way behnid me}..
But anyway it was fun to ride a NOS bike for a change, the air shifter took some getting used to but after I got used to it all Iwas a button pushing fool...
His engine dynoes 215{NA} and 365 sprayed-- for the street but it has a second stage of spray for the track {supposingly}....
If you think that 14 is fast, you would love to take a spin on my stage 3 velocity system with about 25-30 lbs of boost.
firedevil.gif

215 engine and another 150hp NOS , holy smokes he's put some cash in that motor. For $3000 carpenter racing will do the same thing to your bike .

When you start modifing bikes for performance all bets are off as to who has the fastest or quickest bike. Luckily for us, we have a large inventory of performance parts available for us to keep those Kawasaki's away.

I just used my NOS for the 1st time last week,had since the day i bought it but never had the need or desire to use but after 8 months i was ready for a little more..progressive spray on a 2sec delay with wot switch..let me tell you,there is nothing like it...cruising in 5th at 90,cracked it,switch activated at 20% and 100% in 2sec and found myself at 150mph in those 2sec....scary sh!t for sure but what an adreniline rush
beerchug.gif

NOS will also accelerate the cooking time on those grills. I hear you can cook up a burger in like 2 min.! Drains the fat right off those suckers too.
tounge.gif

(DEVLDOG @ Aug. 02 2007,06:21) I just used my NOS for the 1st time last week,had since the day i bought it but never had the need or desire to use but after 8 months i was ready for a little more..progressive spray on a 2sec delay with wot switch..let me tell you,there is nothing like it...cruising in 5th at 90,cracked it,switch activated at 20% and 100% in 2sec and found myself at 150mph in those 2sec....scary sh!t for sure but what an adreniline rush
beerchug.gif
I have never used NOS (in car or a bike for that matte).Arent you worried about a wheelie and then looping the bike because of the sudden burst of power going to the rear wheel?

I think my busa is fast as it is
super.gif

Maybe a few years from now Ill look into makin it faster but this will do just fine for now.
beerchug.gif

(umairhashmi @ Aug. 02 2007,22:12)
(DEVLDOG @ Aug. 02 2007,06:21) I just used my NOS for the 1st time last week,had since the day i bought it but never had the need or desire to use but after 8 months i was ready for a little more..progressive spray on a 2sec delay with wot switch..let me tell you,there is nothing like it...cruising in 5th at 90,cracked it,switch activated at 20% and 100% in 2sec and found myself at 150mph in those 2sec....scary sh!t for sure but what an adreniline rush
beerchug.gif
I have never used NOS (in car or a bike for that matte).Arent you worried about a wheelie and then looping the bike because of the sudden burst of power going to the rear wheel?
I'd be more worried about "push button go fast hear big boom stop"

(SxLxAxVxExN @ Aug. 02 2007,23:27) I think my busa is fast as it is  
super.gif

Maybe a few years from now Ill look into makin it faster but this will do just fine for now.
beerchug.gif
Amen. The best way to speed up your bike is to lose 10 pounds
biggrin.gif

Wow! What kind of crazy motor work did he do to get 215 N/A??? Also - that's more than mine makes on spray - has to be a rush.

bowdown.gif

(umairhashmi @ Aug. 02 2007,22:12)
beerchug.gif
thats why i sprayed in 5th gear..it will take some getting use to ...the guy i bought it from used it as a drag bike....the delay will help with flipping the bike...like he told me...."you have a second and a half to get it out of firts gear or your going over".....thats where the airshifter comes into play im guessing....get it to WOT and then just bang through the gears...it is slammed and strapped (when needed) plus my 280lbs laying on the tank should help keep it down but im in no rush to race it from a dead stop......not just yet anyway
rolleyes_extreme.gif

Back