Yani Shiki Skeleton Clamp

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
I Have a Yani Shiki skeleton clamp that I can not get to work. Originaly I tried it with the genmar riser and the resivours hit the windshield. So I took the riser off and they still hit the windshield. Has anyone ran into this issue with this clamp or is something just out of adjustment on my bike?

you mean you got the same custom yoke as me and the resivour hits the side of dubble bubble?
if thats the case unlossen the screws on top toke where bars are held on then put the resivour slightly on a angle it does pass the edge of screen just takes alittle adjustment.
super.gif

this is a very common problem with Yani Shiki Clamps , i'm having the same problem
sad.gif
, and be sure no %100 solution ...

Same problems here. My buddy Snakeeyes (here also) adjusted so the reservoirs wouldn't hit the windshield. The problem now is that when I use the steering lock my brake level is pressed, thus the brake light stays on.
rant.gif
I do like the different look it gives.

yani shiki... ya' get what cha' pay fer....

sorry guys I just always here bad things everytime yani is mentioned
rock.gif

There stuff sucks.............I hate when I am asked to install their products on customers bikes. The big warning sign "FOR SHOW USE ONLY".......I have had great success with Roaring Toys products.......

I was kinda afraid that this was going to be the answer that I got. I didn't realy want yani but I got a discount from the dealer I I bought a bunch of other stuff at the same time, so on a whim I threw it in the order. Do any of you know a skeleton clamp that can be used with the 3/4 genmar riser?

(Commuta_Busa @ Jul. 25 2007,20:15) yani shiki... ya' get what cha' pay fer....

sorry guys I just always here bad things everytime yani is mentioned
rock.gif
+ 1
argue.gif

If your using genmar risers, you should be able to run a chromed stock upper clamp and have the front lowered. Plus, it'll bring the bars back enough to clear the windscreen.

Yani Shiki and NYC parts are crap(Ebay Junk). They flooded the market with their junk and guys bought it up. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! Try to return it. I have heard failures with their triple clamps and Swingarm extensions. Stick with quality parts like this one.
1999Busa9.jpg

Back