new chatroom in msn

paulos

Registered
hi all i would like to state that me and a very close lady have opened a chatroom in msn comms called (busasbikersparadise).it is open to all that use msn and have a full profile(+must be over 18).lol i think most of u are.
i can put a link here to send u striat there but you will have to join first and ill except approval ok,it's totaly free we just thought we would see how many peeps join a friendly chatroom, open 24/7 .heres the link http://groups.msn.com/BUSASBIKERSPARADISE
all welcome hope to speak to you soon (happy riding all )

n1 m8 all i've excepted ya m8,when i except hopefully most of you who have msn,just same my link to the room,(add as fav) it doesnt matter if ur all in different time zones,there will always be people in there to chat to coz its open 24/7.
everything in there is free,no chance in hell will it ever be a pay site coz it cost nowt to open.all im trying to do it to get us all that little bit closer,yes u can put member pics and all,not only is it for busa people its for all that owns bikes,we dont have rules to follow,because simply we are all adults and its just a friendly way of meeting and planning ridouts.(wat more can i say).o yea im e-mailing probolt and most biking sites trying to get them to put a link up in there site,dont think ill stand much chance but its worth ago.the site gets updated,any1 who has questions shout um out to me,and ill give u proper ansers to um,ps(this is a site for chatting,and we dont want to hurt peoples feeling who have these facilities open allready).

to the guys/gals that applyed b4,and to whomever please make sure ur msn accouts has a valid (age,sex,location,and a registered nickname).tyvm and for thos that have applyed make sure tho's are filling in proper be applying agin,otherwise our msn chatroom could be shut down,each profile is looked over manurly to make sure,but it would help us if you could.
tyvm paulos

cummon guys join me room
director.gif
b4 you apply just make sure ya profile is full i,e age,sex,location,and you have a registered nickname...(simple)
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
remember this is a world wide chatroom aswell
smile.gif

ya know, there's a chat rooom at the TOP of this page that has a lot less sign up involved. I signed up but will never use it because of all the hoops and book marking I'd have to do and I'm just too lazy.

ok not a problem but if u use msn then surly u got a full profile and if ya aint then u must fill it out,im just trying to make my room work m8,it doesnt bother me if u are not a member,this is for the purpose of bikers thro the world,and if ur to lazy then take ya membership elsewhere,im srry but i got alot of confidince in this,and im not gonna let it go thro a silly remark like that,and if you hadda filled ya msn acount in proper it would of made it easy for you and i did state that in the previouse e-mails.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back