ex-gf moved out

Iced

f=12;t=13696;act=ST
Donating Member
Registered
I finally got a digital camera and have been taking pics. Here's one of my new gf that just moved in!

iceds_new_girlfriend.jpg

Well you know what they say about girlfriends...... There's no better girlfriend than a NEW girlfriend
wink.gif

Cheating Whore!
That looks exactly like MY girlfriend! She could be a twin (or triplet...).

She's hot by the way. :^)

cool part is these hotties don't mind if we swap and ride each others!

well the ex took the dining room table so i put the bike there in it's place hehe..

btw: a scary story getting her into the house, i had a couple 2'x6'x10' stacked to get up the front stairway into the front door. The wood had a slight dampness to it and as i was 'walking' her up the front, the back tired lost traction and slipped off! No damage and she landed perfectly upright :o from about a 1.5 foot fall. ... scared the crap out of me. Next attempt, we walked her up pushing her up the ramp instead of walking it with slight throttle

rob t, I can't see the TV from where she is
sad.gif
, but she is the first thing i see when coming down the stairs from the second floor
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070183976 -->

Good trade off!!

Girlfriend + Table = Hayabusa

<!--EDIT|Big Wall
Reason for Edit: "Blah Blah Blah"|1070222544 -->

Wow, she is a splitting image of my gf too! But after a quick look out the window - I see mine is still chained to a pole.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
hehehehe  I have had two ladys in my house every winter since I got the Busa....  What can I say...

<!--EDIT|Max Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070323920 -->

winter_home_busa.jpg

haha, very nice, Max
smile.gif
 but i only see 1
wow.gif
tounge.gif

I wish i could get pics as nice as Bullet though
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070383090 -->

haha, very nice, Max
smile.gif
 but i only see 1
wow.gif
tounge.gif

I wish i could get pics as nice as Bullet though  
sad.gif
Here's a tip for getting better snap shots of your bike. Turn the flash off. Put the camera on a tripod or sit it on a small table, stool, whatever. Put it in timer mode so that you push the shutter button and it snaps the shot a few seconds later while you're not touching the camera. On camera flash as the main lighting source makes for less than pleasing photos of bikes but without it, in low light situations you'll get camera shake/blur, hence the tripod/table/stool...
wink.gif

The only time I use flash on my bike is when I bounce it off the garage ceiling for some fill light to lighten shadows a bit, or when I use direct flash to lighten shadows in direct sunlight.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back