Tobin's Seats

busabrother

Registered
Post your Pics!!!

Im000500.jpg

Those are some nise A$$ seats. How much for front & rear & do you have to give up the old ones?

Tobin aka PaFreak makes em...

message him and get the info.

Those are some nise A$$ seats.  How much for front & rear & do you have to give up the old ones?
You can give up the old ones if you want to hold the price down.  I choose to have new ones made so I can put on the old ones for transporting.  Look under Merchadise for Tobin's (PAfreak) phone number and e-mail addy.  He is also on our boards as well as Suzukihayabusa.org

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070309240 -->

Those are some nise A$$ seats.  How much for front & rear & do you have to give up the old ones?
You can give up the old ones if you want to hold the price down.  I choose to have new ones made so I can put on the old ones for transporting.  Look under Merchadise for Tobin's (PAfreak) phone number and e-mail addy.  He is also on our boards as well as Suzukihayabusa.org
Thanks much NE. In the thread on that other board, he mentions 2 kinds of leather. Is the make over really leather or vinel (Pleather)

I've got $250 saved for mods, what should it be... Pair of Tobin seats or Top Gun undertail?

Maybe this should be a new thread?

Thanks much NE.  In the thread on that other board, he mentions 2 kinds of leather.  Is the make over really leather or vinel (Pleather)

I've got $250 saved for mods, what should it be... Pair of Tobin seats or Top Gun undertail?

Real leather Yes. Very soft.

Thanks much NE.  In the thread on that other board, he mentions 2 kinds of leather.  Is the make over really leather or vinel (Pleather)

are you after comfort or looks? me I didn't mind the factory seat although I have a gel now...I would go for the gun tail!!!

are you after comfort or looks?  me I didn't mind the factory seat although I have a gel now...I would go for the gun tail!!!
Going for both.

I do like the way the seats look, 'specially w/ both on. I also like the way the tail looks.

The comphy factor is also involved. I find myself riding the Busa almost locked up against the tank.

Performance wise, when under hard accel I find myself sliding south real fast. Those seat berms look like they will solve that issue.

It almost sounds like I'm talking myself into the seats...
laugh.gif

I've wanted a Tobin front seat for a while. Now that I've seen the rear, too, I gotta have both. Dayum busabrother, that's all I needed. Something else to want that I can't really afford for the busa.
drooling3.gif

I wrote him but he did not write back. I said I wanted one and wondered if he could do the Kanji in Orange. I guess I will try and write him again. Nice winter gift to myself.

Paul

I wrote him but he did not write back.  I said I wanted one and wondered if he could do the Kanji in Orange.  I guess I will try and write him again.  Nice winter gift to myself.

Paul
I got a reply I just can't get an answer as to whether or not he has a seat I can buy outright. His first reply was that he "might" be out of stock. I've e-mailed two more times now. The second reply I got from him answered my question about the logo pricing but didn't even address the seat stock issue. I've just sent a third mail asking if he has a seat I can buy or not. I'm beginning to wonder here. I'm ready to send him the funds via PayPal but I can't find out for sure if he has what I want. I'm starting to get a little frustrated.
mad.gif

Send him your stock seat.I think he prefer it this way.
same situation happend to me so i end up buying used seat
so i can ride while waiting for my tobin seat to arrive.
I am very happy with the tobin seat.i think to guys will be too.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Well, I kind of wanted to do it the way *I* preferred, you know, being the paying customer and all, but I may end up having to go that route to get anything done. If he wants it that way I wish he wouldn't offer the friggin' option.

I figure I'll love the seat if I can ever get one!
wink.gif

Well, I kind of wanted to do it the way *I* preferred, you know, being the paying customer and all, but I may end up having to go that route to get anything done. If he wants it that way I wish he wouldn't offer the friggin' option.

I figure I'll love the seat if I can ever get one!
wink.gif
he will do it the way you prefer I am sure.
biggrin.gif

Consider this everyone. Tobin does thes seats on the side. This is not his primary job, also consider that he is not on the internet as much as we are. Also he does great work, but everyone does not repsond as quickly as we would like. This goes back to the earlier point. He is not on internet as much as us. HEre is his cell # give hin a call.

TOBIN O'CONNOR
122 SOUTH SALEM PA 17371
717-792-3708

Back