Busa Keychain

Shishkabob

Registered
I was thinking of having a Busa keychain made. Cost for one is very prohibitive but with enough interest, it's manageable. I got a rough estimate from the jeweler that if we order more than 10, they will cost about $65.00 each.
They will be solid silver. Gold plating is available for probably about $20.00 more each.
If we move fast, we can get them done by Christmas
No size or style is available yet.
I would like input on:
1. how many people are interested at this price?
2. Is kanji symbol acceptable to everyone?

For quick questions, email me at culpepper$mac.com (change the $ to an @)
I hate spam.

Well Bigfoot, looks like we may be out of luck. It's gonna cost $600 to get the mold made and run ten of them. If we had enough interest, I would front the cost and sell them to recoup some cash.

The more interest, the cheaper the price. Let me know what you think guys. Too expensive? Afraid of cheap quality? Need cash for gas?
Lemme know.

Hey guys somewhere a while back we had posts for Keys key chains and other stuff using lazers.

Let me know what you think guys. Too expensive? Afraid of cheap quality? Need cash for gas?
Lemme know.
Coming from an idiot who doesn't even own a 'Busa (on order, waiting patiently)...

I'd like one, but I don't care for silver. Now, if it were Titanium (maybe with a little heat treatment to make each one unique, or plain, I don't care) I would PayPal you the $$$ yesterday.

Carbon Fiber isn't a bad idea either (and cheaper).

This may be the site you referred to about keychains. Do a search under hayabusa and you get some stickers and a keyring. It looks like plastic to me. I was looking at something a bit more stylish. I'll look into titanium and carbon fiber.

Yeah NE I remember seeing a thread over @SH.ORG costing $9 to be laser cutted

I found the link at SH.org. I was for laser cut keys, not keychains. I found nothing about jewelry quality keychains. I think i'll make one for me and show everyone what they look like. We might be able to make thinner ones for wearing on a necklace.

Back