All Black Busa????

Hi all I'm new here, nice to see such a helpful site. I have a question... What years did the black framed edition run, and does anyone know when or if Suzuki will make that bike again? Gotta have one, but I want a new one. Thanks for the help. Here's a pic of a Busa that I'm talking about.

blackbusa.jpg

They were available in 02 & 03 if you are talking about the ALL Black Frame and Paint (02 in the USA and 03 in Canada & Europe). If you are just talking about the Black Frame then you can probably still get a Pumpkin Busa from a stateside dealer. If you hurry you might be able to find a left over 03 ALL Black from a dealer in Canada but you will have to change the speedo gauge!

Thanks for the help, that answers my question perfectly. What's a pumkin busa? I dont think they would know what I was talking about if I asked for one here.

ZOO,

Welcome to the boards but I have to say it, the reflector's have GOT TO GO!

Other wise nice bike, looks kind of funny without GOLD Forks! j/k
tounge.gif

Josh
cool.gif

I'm not fond of the gold forks... Seems kinda silly to me to have gold forks when everything else is black and grey/steel... That is why I bought the bike... It was the only one with a simple look without all the garbage that the other bikes have. Sorry I'm not into the multicolored bikes... Just my opinion...

Back