Skitching on motorcycles and cars????

I'd like to see the look on his face if his hands slipped off of the spoiler.
:bounce:

Run Forest...Run !!!

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069731720 -->

or you could be a car/truck "stunter" like this stupid dumbass!!!!

edit: watch how hard his head hits the ground!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

EDIT::: I HAD TO TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN. IT WAS USING 70% OF IOWA STATE'S BANDWIDTH FOR THE COLLEGE. I DID RUN ACROSS WHERE THE VIDEO CAME FROM.
ITS FROM DMEXTRME OUT OF DES MOINES, IA.
http://dmextreme.com/

here is a new link to the vid.
stupid truck stunt]

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070459160 -->

You would think that he might have realizes something when the wheels went up on the curb. But no, he had to sit there on the windshield and watch the show.

Not sooo fast man....look close, there is someone in the back seat. You can actually see him adjust the steering when the driver exits the vehicle and the side of his face for a brief moment. At first, I thought that this guy was a total idiot, but now I can see that a margin of safety was built into the stunt. This guy would make a good stunt man! ;) :D

Not sooo fast man....look close, there is someone in the back seat.  You can actually see him adjust the steering when the driver exits the vehicle and the side of his face for a brief moment.  At first, I thought that this guy was a total idiot, but now I can see that a margin of safety was built into the stunt.  This guy would make a good stunt man!  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
I didn't see anyone in the back seat but I could just be missing it. I guess the guy in the second vid with the truck didn't see him either.
laugh.gif

I haven't seen a face or anyone in the TA either. I thought I did to begin with after seeing busagod's comments but after watching it another couple hundred times what I was seeing was the roof post corner on the other side. I've watched it tons of times and have yet to see a face. I think busagod's pain meds might be "helping" him see this person.
laugh.gif

Seriously, the Trans Am is drifting across the lanes while the guy is back there. If someone was driving, why wouldn't they hold it straight? I don't think there's anyone in there...

I'm telling you guys, there is someone in the back seat. Import clip into movie maker, look at the last segment. You will see the passenger seat move back. Propably because the guy that was laying down and steering while the guy in the back acted as his eyes was trying to move to the back. Look for the bill of the guys hat. I'm working on lightening up the clip so you can see it better.

well I have friends messaging me up the wazoo this morning about people stealing my link and posting it all over...check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthr....2193782

check the link at the top...its the one I posted earlier on this thread...someone musta stole it from here cuz its on my old school account and this is the ONLY place I posted it.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070044969 -->

Back