FINALLY GETTING MY BIKE!!!

SmiLyPR4U

Registered
Hey y'all!

I don't know if you guys remember me...I used to log-in often until the websense at work kicked in. Well, I've been trying to get a bike for almost a year now and my dream is finally coming true. I should be getting my 2002 GSX-R750 by next week! I haven't forgotten all the ones you gave me advise and helped me in whatever they could...THANK YOU!

As soon as I can I'll post pictures!

Take care and God Bless all of you!

Vanessa

Congrats! Will look forward to seeing your pics. Include a couple of you on your new ride. ;)

Definately...without me it would just be another bike, don't you think? Here's a preview...

vane2.jpg

:eek:

Very nice picture. I'm fairly new to the board, so I never saw your pic before. I sure wasn't expecting that.

You don't ride in that dress do you? :laugh:

Don't worry...nobody had seen my picture before.

And no hon, I won't ride on that dress (on a bike that is)...but I sure would on a car if I'm asked out! :D

SmilyPR4U,

Several of us are going to be in Lakeland the weekend of Dec 12. If you get your bike by then lets hit the road.

Tony

Now you've done it. The guys that act like they've never seen a woman before will come out of the woodwork. ;)

Oh, I've seen a woman before, I just wasn't expecting that type of pic. All dressed up and everything. Besides. I'm married and quite a few years older than her.

But, I can appreciate beauty when I see it. ;)

Anyone notice a trend in the women that post to this board?

Don't worry...nobody had seen my picture before.

And no hon, I won't ride on that dress (on a bike that is)...but I sure would on a car if I'm asked out!    :D
Hello Van...that is not exactly true. you did post a picture once. Obviously, it would be difficult to forget. Don't challange me to go find it. :)

Congrats on the bike. Post more pics when you get it.

Well Congratulations Smiley! If you ever make it over to Tampa, give me a shout, Saturday's in Clearwater are usually pretty interesting. Lots of bikes.

Wear your gear and ride safe!

I wasn't asking her out.  I am married and Myself & The Oracle are going to be in Lakeland that weekend.  I was just trying to meet other members.  I have met 4 members so far and looking forward to meeting others.

I have spent over 19 years in the military and 13 of them overseas.  I have seen  plenty of women.  :D :D

She is beautiful. Just because I am married doesn't me I am blind.  The offer still stands if you have your bike and want to ride pm myself, Revlis or The Oracle.

Tony

Back