Tank Bags

Beserker

Registered
Wonder what might be a good Tank Bag for a Hayabusa. One that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. Not looking for an overnight carrier, but one that can stay on the bike and carry stuff to and from work?

If your looking for something small and unobtrusive........

Had mine for over a year now! Works great for small items like a phone, pager, etc......

I need a larger bag with the clear plastic map window on top. Any ideas on a good bag that might cover the top of the tank, be able to put in a small jacket or books; but stay on securely.

i like Marsee. Mine's magnetic with a strap adapter, so you can run it both ways. Plenty of room with extra expandability and stable & sticky at speed.

i have another bike with a plastic tank, so the strap adapter stays there and the magnets for the busa. Good quality long lasting stuff

I'm still using the TOUR MASTER Magnetic bag I picked up in 1993. Its big enough to carry the old 12 packs in.
It will also expand even taller than that! Mine has over
250,000 miles on it in all kinds of weather. It has stayed
on at over 150 mph.

pirate.gif

I've owned a tour master for several years and it was a great bag... The magnets finally went out and i'm replacing it this year. They make a great bag. As for others I can't say tour master is the only one i've owned

I am going to buy the Icon Urban Tank Bag next spring. It has the map pocket, tons of little pockets, a big storage area, strong magnets that are very light weight. The best part is that it converts to a backpack with contoured shoulder straps and it has a padded helmet carrier on it as well. It also has a nice grab handle as well.

Back