Goodbye and Hello?

legbuh

Registered
Well, I sold my Busa to a board member yesterday.  My wife joked about how long it would be before I replaced it, and it was less than 24 hours.  Sooner than I thought it would be too, but when I layed my eyes on the M109R I was sold.

So, this is a "thank you" to everyone on the board and some pics of my new crusa-busa.  
smile.gif

Notices the light on the wall in the first pic. That's my memory of the busa (and 2 die cast models).

m109r-1.jpg

m109r-2.jpg

m109r-3.jpg

Congrats.
I messed up also.
Went to the dealership twice this weekend looking at the 07 LE 109 that they had in stock.
If I didn't have so much in my bike right now or could afford another one, I would end up getting it.

I shoulda taken a pic of that fat rear tire.. SWEEET... Was looking at a VTX1800, but once I saw this, it was done...
smile.gif

So far I like it... learning how to slow corner all over again.. lol! And my back thanks me dearly!

Great looking scoot! I would love to have one as a second bike...

I just got off of one of these at the dealership today. Actually thinking about replacing my 'busa with one. The "Hayacruisa".

Sweet bike. 127hp and 118ft lbs of torque with room for alot more with a few mods.

Haven't been able to ride one yet, but like the looks.

Does it have much arsh?

From a guy who has a VTX 1800 - thats the only cruiser that will consistently hand me my arse light to light. Plus, it's a REALLY nice looking machine. Congrats, man, im sure you'll love it

(Pipefighter248 @ Jun. 11 2007,20:28) Congrats.
I messed up also.
Went to the dealership twice this weekend looking at the 07 LE 109 that they had in stock.
If I didn't have so much in my bike right now or could afford another one, I would end up getting it.
WTH, then who would make vids for me
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder if they have or will have a conversion kit like they have for the v-max.

Shaft drive isn't bad, it can just exacerbate jerkiness in low gears and looses a few more ponies on the way to the wheel.

Back