Awesome video!!

cool.gif

Now that you've watched, you can't resist!  You have to go!!!  Join us!!  Everyone is invited!!

Link to the hayabusa.org trackday  thread  

You know you want to ride this track  
firedevil.gif

The road course is a 4.5 mile long, 40-50 foot wide, 24-turn layout that provides a variety of cornering speeds, from 50 mph to well over 100 mph. The fastest cars and motorcycles will approach 200 miles per hour on the track's 50 foot wide, 3500 foot main straight.

Attachments

• millertrack.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 46
That's not just a video for entertainment. It's homework for everyone going to that track with us!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jun. 06 2007,05:46) That's not just a video for entertainment.  It's homework for everyone going to that track with us!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Yup, I've already memorized the order of the turns
cool.gif

Can't learn the racing lines until I get there, but at least I know which way to turn!
race.gif

(DEVLDOG @ Jun. 06 2007,05:21) sweet track but i could only take 4min  of the video
all_coholic.gif
Yeah, its not my style of music. Especially the 2nd song.

I've been watching it with the sound off
cool.gif

(Devil Dog @ Jun. 06 2007,21:34) I've watched it literally about 25 times........great vid......

Thanks LambChops!
Yes, we all owe Lamb for finding this video!!

Now he needs to go to Miller with us!!!
beerchug.gif

I wish! That video had me all kinds of hypnotized. Co-worked cought me leaning a couple times.

I'd only do it with a track bike though... not the Busa. I'm skurred.

Thinking about trying to find one for such. Like a ZX-9 maybe. Something that'll fit a bigger rider... as well as affordable.

Back