250 TIRE CONVERSION KIT

Depends why you want to do it. Looks drag strip. It will hurt your performance on the street. You will fiind it will not handle as well. It will okk nice though.

I dont think anyone make a 180 mph speed rated tire in that size (250). :sad: .......

Top speed? No. It will slow your acceleration, slightly, because it's heavier. Don't know if you need to mod the swingarm to make it fit. The kit shown has an extended swingarm.... that thing could get expensive in a real hurry :super:

Top speed?  No.  It will slow your acceleration, slightly, because it's heavier.  Don't know if you need to mod the swingarm to make it fit.  The kit shown has an extended swingarm.... that thing could get expensive in a real hurry :super:
You have to replace the stock swing arm. A 250 tire won't fit a standard busa arm. The minimum stretch available from Trac Dynamics to fit the 250 is two inches over stock swing arm length. I have already contacted Trac about it. That's the answer I got when I contacted Trac about the 250 conversion kit. ;)

I Saw the kit at the Race in Gainesville as well. It does look good. I am going to go with that swingarm they had on display for sure, but not sure about the tire.

Back