Hayabusa Bronze Color paint code!?!?

JDMprojects

Registered
Sup! well I'm new to this forum. I am a proud owner of a DA6 XSi ( Integra 90' ) and is soon to be a proud Hayabusa owner. Well my question is do any of you guys know what the paint code for the bronze / copper sheme of the Hayabusa? I'll be honest with you guys I really don't know that much about bikes yet. Since I am a Honda head and loves cars. But I want to start getting into sport bikes especially the Hayabusa. I want to know the paint code because I think that is one of the sickest bronze colors I have ever seen!! Help me out. Thanks!

SuzukiHayabusa02.jpg

dude I seriously love the copper silver I think its some of the phattest colors available!!!! I have a black and blue but I also have another set of bodywork available but I think im gonna do a copper silver scheme.

Black and blue is the schznit but copper silver is just as phat

later t

Go to www.color-rite.com and use the application guide about half way down the main page to find the code. Enter 1999 for the year and Suzuki for the manufacturer. Should give you all the 99 Suzuki paint codes and the copper should be on there. ;)

Well I checked it like you said and I went to that site. Nothing came up for the 1999 Hayabusa it doesn't show what the paint code is.

I'm getting an error myself trying to look it up. Try calling them. They should have the info to give you. :D

The color you are looking for is: metallic copper brown and ecru silver. the color codes are: Y4T (silver) and Y9K (copper). I got my paint from color-rite and it was a perfect match!

I know this is an older post, But do you have a close up of the decals on the copper/silver please. Also where did you get them.

I know this is an older post, But do you have a close up of the decals on the copper/silver please. Also where did you get them.
You might want to tag him or quote him so you can get his attention. Otherwise he might not see your question

If you'll give tapeworks a call, i'm sure they can help you out, they have taken down their extensive gallery.

Back