Schwantz School

The Oracle

Registered
I signed up for Schwantz again.

I am going to his two day class on Tues. March 9 and Wed. March 10 at Road Atlanta race track in Georgia.

BSrigley and a couple of our buddies are going too.  You all should do it too!

You can bring your 'busa if you like!  Any Suzukis are welcome.  Or, you can rent a track bike (GSXR600 or SV-650).

Go here for more details and to sign up:
http://www.schwantzschool.com

Come one, come all!

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068660080 -->

Man I want to go BAD! BUt I guess I will wait 'til I can better afford to go. It's not cheap but well worth the experience I would bet.

Just added this to my wish list.

it is worth every penny and then some. I went last month and felt I got my money's worth after the first day. The second was all bonus!

I am definately going to that school this year I will try to make those dates but I'm trying to get my crew together so we can go together.If they don't get it together I will join you depending on availability.

Unfortunately we won't be making those dates but will be there the weekend after mar 15&16 it would have been cool to meet and join you on the track.Did you get track skins yet (leathers)and which brand did you go with.

Unfortunately we won't be making those dates but will be there the weekend after mar 15&16 it would have been cool to meet and join you on the track.Did you get track skins yet (leathers)and which brand did you go with.
yep... It is unfortunate! I would have loved to hang out scrapin' knees bro!

I have a 2 piece Vanson set. I love them! Have only scraped one puck once. I am planning to do more of that in March!

Have fun, you will have a blast!

BTW - I have a Road Atlanta track map with GSXR600 shift points. If you PM me your email address I will pass it along!

Cheers,
Vaughn

Back