Winter Storage

Stallion

Registered
Has anyone used or know any info on getting a bubble storage for motorcycles? Prices and or a web site would be helpful.

sledhead and mikey d, i guess you 2 live a sheltered Busa life.    Good lookin out Rhythm, thats exactly what I need in my garage for the winter.  :beerchug: Everyone doesn't live in Arizona, and Minnesota living is worse than Wisconsin, especially if you saw the game sunday night between Green Bay and the Vikings. If not, the Vikings LOST!!!!

sledhead and mikey d, i guess you 2 live a sheltered Busa life.    Good lookin out Rhythm, thats exactly what I need in my garage for the winter.  :beerchug: Everyone doesn't live in Arizona, and Minnesota living is worse than Wisconsin, especially if you saw the game sunday night between Green Bay and the Vikings. If not, the Vikings LOST!!!!
Jess horsin around w/ you stallion. :D

I'd be a long ride but come on out to AZ! It's t-shirt whether today! :beerchug:

Bite your tongue Mikey it's been in the 70's since last wk and still going :tounge: Like I really care no Busa :sad:

" Good lookin out Rhythm, thats exactly what I need in ".

No problem Stud ! I meant Stallion :D

Just pass on the luv Playa

Fo Sho Rhythm,and its all good mikey, maybe you should look into buying a bubble for your bike, its does more good than harm. :tounge:

Back