What a beautiful day 80 degrees

jetset

Registered
I finally got my Insurance card today so I got my BUSA inspected (long story),I have been riding my FJR for the last six weeks,So after inspection on this 80 deg day I decided to blow off some cobwebs.I took the BUSA out for a 150 mile day.I know the FJR is nice and all and kinda had me spoiled with super comfort, hp,bells and whistles.Anyway today reminded me of why I got my BUSA it is a pleasure to ride pure speed and adrenaline it was like I got high today.Mad 80 mph almost draggin a knee turns madd throttle response 160mph (indicated for you technical junkies)it just was great I guess what they say is true never forget where you came from.If I had to match them up the FJR is very fast and comfy but the BUSA is my true LOVE. :bowdown:

Jetset I feel ya it was 80 degrees in NC yesterday as well. And it was the first day I'ld been on the busa by myself in almost a month. I was hoping my life would enjoy riding, but I never figured she would fall in love with it. Anyway I was off yesterday and rolled for a couple of hundred miles solo just enjoying the ride and the freedom :D

Jetset, where in Jerzey were you riding?  I was up and down Rt.519 in the afternoon.  I was actually hot, 80/85 degrees is my cutoff for the leather pants and it was gettin' up there.  Nice day for riding though.  Nice sticky tires, warm road, sun, no where to go, nice twisty road...what more could you ask for. :D

Cheers,
Kris

I know the feeling. I just took mine out the other day for the first time in about a month. :D

I was on RTE 523,525,513,517,611,31 and 22 to the round valley resevoir then 78 east back to home.Not all in that order but you know the deal.round Valley has some nice roads around it a little short but good.

Back