FASTEST STOCK YEAR???

IAMKS

Registered
race.gif
WHAT YEAR WAS THE FASTEST STOCK Hayabusa BUILT? DIDN’T THEY START PUT GOVERNS IN THEM IN LAST 2003?

They started regulating them in the later '00 models no idea how many or when exactly they started. So I guess the answer is '99- early '00. Would include '98 but apparently it was only available in Spain (never understood that one). But IMO they are all just as fast since the governor or whatever it is can be overridden.

What is a Stock Busa
wink.gif
? I guess that's what they are for the first day you own one
laugh.gif

They began to limit them in 2001 the 99 and 2000 are faster. my dad has an 03 and me and my brother have 99s. I like to think mine is the fastest.

left_small.jpg

like everyone said...99 and 00 tach says, 220mph...(but, you still can get em from fleabay...) then didn't come with governer...(that doesn't mean anything tho...) to me? 05LE still rules...
super.gif

Is that the true speed of the Busa 220mph? And if you get a Timing Retard Eliminator thats what every Busa will do?

By the way My Busa is the Fastest - 300
SHOCKED.gif

Up to 186 the "restriction" ALL years are pretty much the same...some bikes are better than others though
all_coholic.gif

You will need a turbo and other mods to reach a "true" 220mph. Just start the thing and ride. Who cares?
rock.gif

(busabutter @ Apr. 11 2007,02:51) Is that the true speed of the Busa 220mph?  And if you get a Timing Retard Eliminator thats what every Busa will do?

By the way My Busa is the Fastest - 300    
SHOCKED.gif
No. The record for the fastest stock bike is 194mph. Of course the Busa holds that record. That was done under PERFECT conditions and with plenty of road.

Last year Sport Rider derestricted the Busa and got 188.9 mph out of it.

Back