Flashing FI light w/ PC3

cutter

Donating Member
Registered
Just got my new Streetsmart system buttoned up (Thanks Goldenchild!). Have Brocks map installed on a PC3/USB and did the small airbox mod.

The bike really rips. Front wheel coming off the ground quite easily in first and wants to in second.

I did a short blast on the highway at WOT and the FI light started flashing. Still ran fine. Got it home and no trouble code was set. Also checked TPS and it was adjusted properly (-COO). Also calibrated the PC3 TPS and went back and checked the PC3 plugs and treated the connections with dielectric grease. Havent been able to test it again.

Brock emailed me back (on a Sunday!) and said the FI light will flash everytime you touch the rev limiter. I have no reason to doubt him but in all my research I never saw anyone post that fact. Any comments or experience with this?

Thanks

Never happened to me when I hit the limiter but it could be a new feature they added. I was running a PC3usb with a yosh full system. Send dynojet an email and see what they say about it, if there is a problem they will probably warranty it for you.

the limiter is there to say "you should have shifted a while ago" ... so stay of of it. chances are that you aren't making power beyond 10.5K anyways...you're just loosing power.

I think there should be an electrical shock from the handle bars if the limiter is bumped!

beerchug.gif

(BusaCruise @ Mar. 26 2007,15:52) the limiter is there to say "you should have shifted a while ago" ... so stay of of it. chances are that you aren't making power beyond 10.5K anyways...you're just loosing power.

I think there should be an electrical shock from the handle bars if the limiter is bumped!

beerchug.gif
SHOCKED.gif
jump9.gif

Back