Pic to show on helmet

This is how i am crazy about hayabusa since i start owning one (03 midnite black). Got a fall recently, already have done up the bike to the same look as before, now so does my helmet (used to be the design of Nakano) kekekke :tounge:

Oct27_02.JPG

Very Nice Man, Glad to hear you are back up and running. Helmet has to look pretty cool with the black bike...

I am going to do one pretty soon on a balck and grey shoei .Nice to here from singapore.Do you guys have a lot of hayabusa's in your country? .How easyis it to get parts ans accesories over there? .Just curios. Glad to here you fixed your bike.:D

I am going to do one  pretty soon on a balck and  grey shoei .Nice to here from singapore.Do  you guys have a lot of hayabusa's in your country? .How easyis it  to get parts ans accesories  over there? .Just curios. Glad to here you fixed your bike.:D
Well in singapore we have a nos of busa over here but not all are known to each other, as for myself i have around 5 to 7 friend riding busa but dun think they know each other unless i plan a trip and ask them alone, kekekeke. Spare part is a headache for us busa rider in singapore. Most of the busa rider can take care of their bike very well so if u want to find 2nd parts is very hard too meaning we have to get brand new from the agent in order to save money sometime we do turn to ebay for help.

Sorry to here about the parts ,But can't you get some Japan only trick parts for it from Japan :super:??. :eek:

Hey Sing,
Cool bucket!
:cool:
Could you post some pictures of where you ride, scenery, traffic etc...?

Always interested in others way of life!

I am going to do one  pretty soon on a balck and  grey shoei .Nice to here from singapore.Do  you guys have a lot of hayabusa's in your country? .How easyis it  to get parts ans accesories  over there? .Just curios. Glad to here you fixed your bike.:D
Well in singapore we have a nos of busa over here but not all are known to each other, as for myself i have around 5 to 7 friend riding busa but dun think they know each other unless i plan a trip and ask them alone, kekekeke. Spare part is a headache for us busa rider in singapore. Most of the busa rider can take care of their bike very well so if u want to find 2nd parts is very hard too meaning we have to get brand new from the agent in order to save money sometime we do turn to ebay for help.    
When I was in Sing last year, I spotted only one Busa (Gray/Silver). i was there for a week.

As a coincidence, i will be going to Sing this Wednesday. Can I buy you a Singapore Sling or something? You get bonus points for meeting an elder.

Just kidding!:beerchug:

thinker

When I was in Sing last year, I spotted only one Busa (Gray/Silver). i was there for a week.

As a coincidence, i will be going to Sing this Wednesday. Can I buy you a Singapore Sling or something? You get bonus points for meeting an elder.

Just kidding!:beerchug:

thinker
Sorry wat do u mean?

The drink offer was real...the other part was a joke...nevermiknd that part. let me know if you want to meet.

Greg

Maybe i can get to know u singaporebiker23...coz i'm from here too:;): btw wats ur name..?
u can email me at hayabusa_mk2@hotmail.com. Maybe we can meet up or gather together...me also with around 7 Busas together..:) we made up a total ..14 BUSAS! Tats really great..
We can see u too Greg....for the Singapore sling..!!:D

Well when you guys get to the Long Bar at Raffels Hotel pour out a little of that sling for all of us who couldn't get there this trip...

By the way whats the name of the dock with the lion head gates. Also is Orange avenue still a hot spot? Gosh I miss the American Club ---those were the days :D

I am staying at the
Goodwood Park Hotel
22 Scotts Road
(65) 6737 7411 Room 105

Greg Hall

i should be free Saturday and Sunday. Give me a buzz.

Back