MY BUSA WENT DOWN!!!!

03BusaLTD

Registered
IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN....... AFTER OVER 10 YEARS RIDING ON THE STREET I FINALLY HAD TO LAY MY BABY DOWN.... AT LEAST I CONVINCED MY WIFE TO LET ME DO A CUSTOM PAINT SCHEME... BUT IN THE END WITH ALL THE PAINT ITS GOING TO COST ME ABOUT $500... NOT TOO BAD..BUT STILL MONEY..

TO TELL A STORY SHORT, I LOST IT IN A "VERY" SHARP INCREASING TURN.. HIT A OIL PATCH LOST THE REAR, CORRECTED BUT BY THEN HAD TO JUMP A CURB... SO THE RIMS LIP HAS A CHUNK TAKEN OUT OF IT AND THE WHOLE RIGHT FAIRING IS GONE TOO... BUT THOSE ARE THE ONLY THINGS I NEED TO BUY OUT RIGHT... EVERYTHING ELSE I CAN FIX THROUGH BODY WORK.... OH YEAH THE FRAME IS ALL GOOD JUST THE FAIRING GOT HIT..... (THANK GOD)

SO I HAVE PICKED TO DO A TRIBAL JAGGED LOOK IN DARK GREY MARBLEIZER PAINT... BASICALLY ITS GOING TO BE BLACK WITH DESIGNS JUST LIKE "SMOKE OFF BIKER BOYZ" BUT IN A SWIRL EFFECT... GOING TO LOOK TIGHT, BUT ALSO TAKE ABOUT A MONTH ON MY SCHEDULE... SO DONT LOOK FOR ME FOR AWHILE UNLESS IM IN THE TRUCK.... JUST CANT RIDE WITH MY poop ALL FUCKED UP..(SORRY FOR THE CURSING)

CHECK THE PICKS

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THIS DESIGN</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THIS MARBLEIZER (IN THE FLAMES)</span>

The main thing is that your awight Playa. Sorry about Busa ;but soundz like you got it unda control.

glad your OK, damage is minimal so all is fair. I hope you get up and runnin soon, maybe some frame sliders?

<!--EDIT|†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067161978 -->

Sucks about the bike, but glad you did not look like it after the crash.:(

Same as the others...That paint job is gonna be tight...Just don't try to copy Smoke and let your shat come out pink...This one playa did in Memphis looked sweet if it had been a female... :laugh:

I don't think frame sliders would have helped there. Maybe a full wrap with a matress. Sorry to see the damage. I dropped mine once in a sharp turn but had only very minor damage. It really does make you feel like crap though.

The important things are that you're O.K., you learned something, and eventually you'll wind up with a unique looking bike. you'll also get to know it real well after you rip it apart.

Good luck,
Johncal

Sorry to hear about that. I agree with johncal that I don't think frame sliders would have helped, but it has motivated me to get some. As long as you are okay, everything will be okay. Besides, you needed a reason to get that fresh paint job. Ironically, I had just put in 'Biker Boyz' before I read your post. Good luck with the new scheme and we know it will look better on the other side!

Glad your ok,sorry about the bike.The paint will look sweet.

alien1_taichi_md_wht.gif

Real glad your in one piece, Bike doesn't look to bad at all really. Just some scabs... So thats gotta feel good...

Lookin forward to seeing the re-birth...

You never said what kind of gear you were wearing. Just so we know?

Glad you were alright. A bike is a bike when it comes right down to it.

You life? Immeasurable!

You never said what kind of gear you were wearing. Just so we know?

Glad you were alright. A bike is a bike when it comes right down to it.

You life? Immeasurable!
i was wearing,,

MOMO devil helmet (snell)
Hein Gerkie Traibal leather jacket
Draggin Jeans (kevlar reinforced)
Gerkie carbon fiber gloves
Frank Thomas Boots

Nothing worse than sliding and watching your bike slide with you, on it's side.

Glad you're ok.

Could you give us some details of how well the draggin jeans protected ya?
WORKED GREAT (AS ADVERTISED) I CAME OUT OF IT WITH ONLY A BRUSE TO MY ABDOMEN (OBLIQUES) PANTS WENT MESSED UP AT ALL.. AND THE NICE THING TO IF THEY WERE I WOULD JUST CUT OUT THE KEVLAR AND GET SOME BAGGY JEANS AND HAVE THEM SEWN RIGHT BACK IN :D

ANYWHO THEY ARE WORTH THE MONEY IF YOU DONT WANT TO WEAR LEATHER PANTS ALL THE TIME (LIKE ME)

Back