Bike show & fall colors

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Went to a bike show in North Georgia today. Took a few snaps of the bikes that tickled my fancy for one reason or another. Also took a few shots of the fall colors for those who have asked for them.

Not many sport bikes at the show. Of the ones that were there, nothing special. A few BMWs, a few Hondas, a Yamaha or two. Not a single busa... Mostly Hardleys and metric cruisers. Here's a few of them that I liked for one reason or another. Enjoy...

Liked the fat rear meat on this ride.

bikeshow_001.jpg

Another view of the big meat on the "Big Dog" (name on the tank... brand name? :super: )

bikeshow_002.jpg

If I had a Hardley it'd likely be one of these with one of those big meats on back. I loved this bike! Not particularly impressed with the graphics, just the style of the bike.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067136712 -->

bikeshow_003.jpg

A bit more radical chopper with some pretty tight custom airbrush work... if the censors will allow it. Not trying to show explicit material, just showing off some nice paint work.

bikeshow_006.jpg

Rear fender. A lot of time and skill went into this airbrush work. Some of the best I've seen around here.

bikeshow_007.jpg

The tank. Just as tight as the fender. Obviously done by someone that can make an airbrush sing!

bikeshow_008.jpg

A little closer shot to show the detail in the artwork. I was truly impressed by the quality of this bike. Not my taste, but I have to give the artist credit for being damned good at his craft.

bikeshow_009.jpg

Bike with an interesting trailer. Not sure what the trailer was for but it was almost funeral like. Reminded me of a coffin. Nice clean bike...

bikeshow_010.jpg

While the radical chopper got my vote for best graphic/art work, this one got my vote for coolest ride on the property. A Boss Hoss Chevy V-8 powered trike! It also had the slickest paint job of any bike I saw there. Absolutely top notch and perfectly executed. Couldn't find a single flaw on the whole thing. When *I* can't find a flaw, someone has layed down a sick paint job! :super:

bikeshow_012.jpg

Nice pinstriping on the front fender. God, what a glossy paint job! Tell me that don't make ya horny!

bikeshow_015.jpg

My photos (not great photo conditions) don't even come close to doing this paint job justice. Check out those back wheels and tires.

bikeshow_016.jpg

An attempt to capture the actual slickness of this paint job to show you guys. Like wet glass!

bikeshow_019.jpg

Now for some fall colors. Didn't get as many good ones as I'd like to have gotten but these are not bad.

fall_001.jpg

Back