THANKS TO YOUR INFO,I GOT MINE YESTERDAY

chamalk

Registered
WELL HERE IT IS,I LOVE IT

PA220008.JPG

Very Nice Man, Enjoy her. Oh Uh, the Hayabusa does have a kickstand though Bro, you don't have to learn her up against the wall GP style like that! ;)

Great choice! Congrats...now, you'll really start spending money! Let the mods begin...
:D

Nice! Now, first mod has to be removal of the warning stickers on the frame/fairings/gas tank. Second has to be the removal of those reflectors. Then you're free to pick and choose your own mods. Failure to do the sticker and reflector mods cancels out the coolness of any other mod you might do prior to their removal. Just so you know... ;)

Thanks to you all .Yes I will take them reflectors and stickers ASAP.That bike is not leaned againsed the wall the Photo is so good it doesn't show it.HiHi.::)
Bullet Train-whats a PC3R chees? is it electronics? .... Chamal

Thanks to you all .Yes I will take them reflectors and stickers ASAP.That bike is not leaned againsed the wall the Photo is so good it doesn't show it.HiHi.::)
Bullet Train-whats a PC3R chees? is it electronics?  .... Chamal
PowerCommanderIIIr is a chip controller that mounts in the hump. You can remap it to add HP. Cheese is referring to his map... JohnnyCheese did it for him.

Nice! Now, first mod has to be removal of the warning stickers on the frame/fairings/gas tank. Second has to be the removal of those reflectors. Then you're free to pick and choose your own mods. Failure to do the sticker and reflector mods cancels out the coolness of any other mod you might do prior to their removal. Just so you know...  ;)
Don't remove the reflectors...
May result in high speed instability ;)

Also well known is the dreaded drag effect of Sticker Residue. :D

Bullet Train-whats a PC3R chees? is it electronics?  .... Chamal
Go to http://www.powercommander.com to see what a PCIIIR is and what it does. Lots of info. As RIP said, the map in my PC was made by Johnnycheese so I call it my cheese map.

You have chosen.......wisely!

Keep safe, don't ride outside your limits and buy some GEAR! (if you don't already have some)

All I can say is that your going to love it. Once you've been on a Busa, there's nothing else. Enjoy and congrats...:)

Thank you all !,y'all are so caring .why I decided to get a Suzuki GSX1300R without even hearing it run or riding it is because of people like you.I rode yamaha's ,I liked them a lot.But this is unreal. I have never seen this much unity and caring about each others machines and what they felt about them.
I have heard great things about the machine,I thought it was the most Beautiful Bike I had seen.If you see I have been following your board for a long time.I knew I wouldn't be sorry if I chose a Hayabusa.I TRUSTED YOUR OPINIONS.YOU WERE RIGHT ON.THIS IS THE BEST BIKE I'VE EVER OWNED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. CHAMAL

PA220020.JPG

Back