186mph.com

reiny

Registered
I ordered some parts off these guys on Feb 3 and still no sign of these guys.Their site is under construction and they leave no phone no. for a contact.
Not looking very good..........
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

(thepushercg @ Mar. 08 2007,15:23) how did you pay ? if by visa/mastercard there is hope.
They haven't charged my visa so far but i'd like to cancel the order.
However, there's no way to cancel without a second party!

(reiny @ Mar. 08 2007,16:10)
(thepushercg @ Mar. 08 2007,15:23) how did you pay ? if by visa/mastercard there is hope.
You could close the card account and open another...

Pain in the behind, I know, but it keeps their mitts off your money

(pward76 @ Mar. 08 2007,19:17)
(reiny @ Mar. 08 2007,16:10)
You could close the card account and open another...

Pain in the behind, I know, but it keeps their mitts off your money
Thats not a good idea.

You'd have another inquiry on your bureau and be with out an account.

Plus if you carry a balance it wont close until its paid and cycles its last statement.

report your card stolen /lost cc company will issue another card different number and transfer all to the new card ! good luck
beerchug.gif

You don't need to cancel the card or report it stolen. Reporting it stolen to avoid a charge you yourself made is criminal and probably could get you in serious trouble. All you have to do is call the CC company and tell them to stop the charge.

bitabur is right, call the credit card company and tell them to deny the charge, and to fax you written conformation that it has been done.

Thanks to all who replied to this thread.I just spoke to a guy named Lee at 186MPH.COM and he accepted my request to cancel my order.He said he was sorry and so far there has been NO charge on my CC statement.
Reiny

Lee is just starting out and has run into some bugs! His a great guy and sells quality parts! Like I said his web site is still under construction!

Back