Tyre Valves

Exdukenut

Registered
Haven't been on for a while. Just a quick question, can anyone link me to some 90deg valve stems for our wheels.

It just came to me that when I did my NZ trip last year, the thing I found the most frustrating about the Busa was it's tyre valves, and the PITA time it took to get a tyre guage let alone the pump onto the wheels, especially the rear.

Why oh why don't manufacturers look into providing them std!!!!!  

You would've thought that an extra $10 or so would be insignificant amount to apply. My Falco's BST CF wheels come with easy to access, with 90deg ones!

I lent the Busa to a trusted friend for a ride in NZ wityh 2 of his mates on ST2s. One of the guys that went along was the Legendry Paul Smart of Ducati Imola 200 1973 fame! Ducati Bevel's first ever vistory, against TZ750s. Also the name behind Duke's current Paul Smart Replica 10000ds replica.

Anyways the friend had a great time on a great bike. He's pretty small, and didn't find a problem except for the real tight and twisty stuff.

It's nice to have friends who'll lend you a bike at the drop of a hat!

Got to ride 2 MVs the other weekedn, again to a very generous friend. He has a Brutale, and an F4, and came round and said would I like to come for a ride, and he'd offer up the keys for the F4.......Now what would you do......refuse that very kind offer......?
rock.gif
? Not on your life!
cool.gif

Nice ride but very different to my Falco and the Busa. A real scalpel, when on song.....I had a blst.

Heading out to NZ again later this year, plus I have a week in Belgium, and Luxenbourg at least early July, on a Aprilia Tuono, with a friend I met through the Aprilia Falco forum, 5 years ago. I've been across each year for the last 4 years, and have had an Aprilia Futura, a Harris framed GSX1100, air cooled jobbie, and now the Tuono. Should be an absolute blast! (Jealous!!!!  
biggrin.gif
) Some of us have it tough!  
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Hope someone answers, maybe Charles at StreetnTrack has them
rock.gif
? I think I'll e-mail him and ask. Great idea, I had thought of it, but just never got around to looking any futher  
super.gif

Back