Corbin Beetle bags (Blue)

NCBusa2001

Registered
Hey yall,
I need a set of saddle bags and I like the looks of the corbin ones. Does anyone have these for sale or know where I can get some fairly cheap. Thanks all, Chris

Hey yall,
I need a set of saddle bags and I like the looks of the corbin ones.  Does anyone have these for sale or know where I can get some fairly cheap.  Thanks all, Chris
Cheap & Corbin don't go together.  I think their stuff is overpriced for what you get, and probably won't buy from them again.  

Get a set of Oxford Luggage Sport Bags.  You won't regret it.  With them on the bike you can fit two full-face helmets,  and a load of other stuff in each bag (try that with a Corbin).   They have a great mouting system, and come with shoulder straps.  They'll give you enough room you'll even find yourself taking the bike grocery shopping.  That's one of my least favorite tasks, but at least I can take the bike now.

Oxford Lifetime Sports Panniers

They're on the pricey side at $175 - $200 (depending on where you buy them), but notches above the rest.

<!--EDIT|Dangerously
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066625701 -->

Thanks, I'll check them out. It sounds like you travel some. Any other reccomendations for comfort. I'm looking at heli-bars/reaper risers and a corbin seat. Chris

I checked out the site and the bags look nice. I'm really looking for more of a hard type bag with a solid mounting point (1, to deter stealing, and 2, to provide support for drybags on top). Any suggestions, Chris

NCBUSA do you do a lot of long distance riding? If i remember you near southern pines, just a hop skip and jump away from me. The corbin seat is great... I love it but just bought a gel seat as well.. I'm gonna do a 300+ mile trip with the gel seat and depending on which one fits me best I'll probably sell the other.. I'll keep you in mind.... Also Thinker has a set of Corbin bags so you might want to ask him about them.. I like them thats way too much for a bag that you can't store a helmet in...ie too small

I checked them out also. the Lifetime Sports Panniers look good. I am awaiting a reply from the company to determine if the 194 price is each or a set.

Hey Dezzy lets ride. You near Raleigh, right. Just PM me and well hook up. You know the top speed races are going on in laurinburg this weeked. I'll be at work unfortunately. Chris

Back