E-Z PASS HOLDER

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I read here recently questions about where to keep your E-Z pass. I just found this site that sells holders for bikes. Sound like they'll work pretty good--but a little pricey IMO. I think group buys are welecome. Check it out:

http://www.jjcyclepass.com

Looks like this:

TVK_013_bike__Medium_.jpg

I put mine above the dash, between the windshield and upper part of the gauge cluster using velcro. Stayed there for years with no problems.

(IG. @ Feb. 22 2007,14:19) I put mine above the dash, between the windshield and upper part of the gauge cluster using velcro. Stayed there for years with no problems.
that's a great place ...

if you don't already have a remote garage door opener module and Sirius radio antenna mount there.

I just use my tank bag or my jack breast pocket...works fine.

+1 on some zip ties if you're going to mount it way out there...at least the sip ties are an easy removal.

There's not a single toll road in Iowa. It's really irritating to me when I come across them in other states. Seems like such a wasteful way to collet money. Just raise the gas tax a little bit and you won't have to slow down and have a 12 lane wide spot on the highway.

(Dennis @ Feb. 22 2007,23:14) There's not a single toll road in Iowa.
jump9.gif

that's cause there isn't a single paved road in Iowa... it's the only place where cars and street bikes alike all come with knobby tires!

wink.gif

Dont know how that would work on a stock busa mirror considering the rubber housing is so damn thick. Any other ideas.

Velcro on your triple tree .
I have a sunpass I use rarely and put it on left side flat spot .

I have the Sunpass with suction cups, just attach it to windscreen if I know I'm gonna hit any toll roads.
eGoPlusPortTTBack.jpg

Back