NEW VIDEO > ANOTHER SATURDAY AFTERNOON

NICKSLICK

Registered
NEW VIDEO> Another Saturday Afternoon. > NO MUSIC

BIG > 640X480, 100MB
http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies/05-sataftBIG.wmv

BIG > 320X160, 25MB
http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies/03-166SMALL.wmv

Here is yesterdays riding where I torqued my motor from... on the high speed run, with a 10 second nos burn.... MAHHAHA... i think it was worth it. the bike i was running was a piped and pc'ed 954 with a 170lb rider on it, by the way.

the second run on this video is unbelievable (camera bike), the guy is HAULING MAJOR ASS, hes on a 750 gixxer... he lost me in the first turn. watch for the tumbleweed he misses by a foot... sucker almost got me too.

enjoy!

<!--EDIT|NICKSLICK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066583907 -->

Very cool vid Nick.

buttrock.gif

Nice kneedragging. Not sure if I am quite up for that yet, but it looks like the bomb! One day I will do something like that.

Those road look very rough for the speeds that you guys were going but other than that it looks like a blast. :cool:

YOUR VIDS ALWAYS KICK A$$. I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING THEM AND I HAVE WATCHED QUIT A FEW OF THEM. KEEP THEM COMING. LATER

<!--EDIT|k5fan
Reason for Edit: "I WAS STUPID"|1066649535 -->

Nick, how do you setup your suspension to compensate for really crappy roads AND race-like running?   Do you just know the roads really well?

I like the video frame - shows better speed feel without the dash cutting off the pavement flying by. What's with the turning slow-wobble??? Haven't seen that on your previous vids

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "cuz I never know when to shutup"|1066672134 -->

full stroke of 80% fork distance (sag), coupled with restricted rebound and damping... basically firm, with the full range of motion. this is what i have found to be best.

it took me about six months of expermentation to get it set right...

exactly how fast were all of you guys going in the first vid?

what's up with all of those corners? you had me getting dizzy with all o' those twists and turns and i almost hurt my neck!

cool vid though. this brewsky's for you!!!

suprafly out...............................................

Back