RevliS and MikeYUSF

The Oracle

Registered
I am jealous!  Keith Code's wheelie class is coming to Tampa.

Dec. 12, 13, 14 - Lakeland, FL (1/2 hour north of Tampa)

It is $495 for a whole day of training and fun on a Triumph Speed Triple (they provide bike).

Check out details here:
www.ononewheel.com

And, let me know if you are gonna go, I may fly down there to do that one with ya!

-Vaughn

Hmmm, That could be interesting but I'll have to wait and see, cannot commit just yet, do not know if I will be in town...

Seriously man, if you are, lemme know... I will come down there. I am psyched about this class. Looks like a blast!

I don't want to get your hopes up so I'll have to say no now bro, sorry. I would love to do it but financially that time of year and some other things that are going on, there is just no way I'll be in a position to spend that money for wheelies... I'm pretty much up to my eyeballs right now with cars, house, etc.

Still If you coming down for it I'd certainly want to hook up and go check out the class, I can get some pics of you doing the student wheelie thing!!! :D

Mikey is still MIA, but I think he would be up for it. I'm going to try to call him again tonight and see if I get a response...

COo.oOL bra... I can dig. Hopefully financially you can swing a night at Bern's with me and my wife Kristine. We would love to hang!

-Vaughn

That would probably work, the wife and I would be up for that...

Back