new guy   having problems already

busafr

Registered
Hi all im new to the board but have been checking it out for a while. I hate to start my first post with a problem but here it goes. I registered and it asks for the conformation code but it wont accept it what do I do?

Now I gotta ask how do I get some of those killer shirts? My closet is getting pretty empty and I need some new flavor.

Thanks
T

You need to explain what it is your talking about.... Obviously you can post so it's not a problem with the board, are you talking about PayPal?

Oh and Welcome...

Dang revlis your fast :super:

Its kinda like a product id code but I guess your right If it aint broke dont fix it. Or in my case Take it apart and make it faster :D

Thanks again
T

Thanks MSF I got the idea off this board I just cant rember who thought of it But I also have the plate comming for my bike :cool: can you believe it it was actually available :thumbsup:

Welcome Busfr. Looks like we're practically neighbors. If in doubt about posting or anything, trial and errror works best for me. :beerchug:

Dude you guys are the bomb what a killer welcome :beerchug:
Hay MSF hope i didnt step on your toes with that one but it was so killer i had to have it :D so I guess I definately owe you a :drink:
Sup OnAHiABusa yep neighbors hopefully if the weather is nice this weekend ill be back at the track!!

Dude you guys are the bomb    what a killer welcome :beerchug:    
Hay MSF   hope i didnt step on your toes with that one but it was so killer i had to have it  :D   so I guess I definately owe you a  :drink:    
Sup OnAHiABusa  yep neighbors hopefully if the weather is nice this weekend ill be back at the track!!
Are you kiddin dude......step on my toes........I'm honored.
Post a pic when ya get the plate on the bike :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Dude you guys are the bomb    what a killer welcome :beerchug:    
Hay MSF   hope i didnt step on your toes with that one but it was so killer i had to have it  :D   so I guess I definately owe you a  :drink:    
Sup OnAHiABusa  yep neighbors hopefully if the weather is nice this weekend ill be back at the track!!
Hey dude like wow man glad you find everything so incredible...By the way dude the "STUNNAH DUDE" says welcome dude...Cool with you dude???Then it's cool with the "STUNNAH DUDE"...Just funning with ya dude...Really hope you enjoy the site dude...Can you mail the smoke dude :super:

Back