So you think it's cool not wearing a helmet

TINMAN

Registered
Not sure if this has been posted before but here is a link to a picture of a guy who has lost his face after coming off a bike.

WARNING - DON'T LOOK IF EASILLY DISTURBED.

if someone wants the pic, email it to them... but plz dont post link like that here.

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: "link material"|1066170420 -->

man. coulda used a few more blank lines after that warning!!!

Is there some proof this was caused after a helmetless cycle accident? If so, I'm gonna print a bunch off and and them to all the helmet less riders and their naive hotties I pull up next to on the streets here in IA

I don't think that is a motorcycle accident. I remember reading about that one a WHILE ago. I believe the story was he stuck a firecracker in his mouth. Which seems more realistic, considering he doesn't have one lick of road rash anywhere. And look at the direction of the damage.

Still nasty though.

My $.02 worth, Rip

That was not a bike crash. I've seen the picture before in it's true context. Besides, the injuries are consistent with those of a high pressure blast inside the mouth, as in gunshot or firecracker. Seen this type of injuries many times but none of them on a live person. Always DRT... If I remember correctly he tried to commit suicide with a gun and failed.

that guy tried to commit suicide with a twelve-guage shotgun and unfortunately for him, he didn't die. he was jailed though, which i think is stupid cause if he wanted to kill himself, then they shouldn't jail him for that; they should give him a better gun and let him finish the job.

the least idiots on earth, the better IMHO!!!:mad: :tounge:

That was not a bike crash. I've seen the picture before in it's true context. Besides, the injuries are consistent with those of a high pressure blast inside the mouth, as in gunshot or firecracker. Seen this type of injuries many times but none of them on a live person. Always DRT... If I remember correctly he tried to commit suicide with a gun and failed.
Shotgun.......my girlfriends in to forensics and remembers the pic from a class she took.

-Eric

You have no idea how glad i am that this was'nt a bike injury.The feeling i got looking at that poor sob was unbelievable.Cant imagine where the poor doctors would start. :sad:

I cant see the pic, but I know which one you are referring to just from the comments. Shotgun blast, nasty.

Picture was deleted...Just to damn Nasty.... And most likely not a motorcycle related incident...

Pic is still there...YUCK...so, the word is that we should all wear helmets when attempting suicide and/or lighting firecrackers in our mouths? :super:

:D

Goes without saying that it's best to wear a helmet...can't help those that choose not to...it's all about choice...

Back