Power commanders are in!!!!

Johnnycheese

Registered
Just to touch base with those who ordered. the Power commanders are in and I will send them out tomorrow due to today no mail goes.
Thank you all and I can still get more for the next week so if anyone wants let me know

What exactly does a PC do, why would I want it and is it hard to install for a complete idiot? [ ME not bullettrain  ;)  JK]

BTW I'm totally stock and kinda plan on staying that way, but if there is cheap little improvements...

What exactly does a PC do, why would I want it and is it hard to install for a complete idiot? [ ME not bullettrain  ;)  JK]

BTW I'm totally stock and kinda plan on staying that way, but if there is cheap little improvements...
call me and I will tell you. but to sum it up quickly it either adds or takes fuel out at different throttle postions to correct any flaws the stock map might have.ie. the 3K glitch and it can give you more power or better fuel milage

Got mine, too. I already installed it. The cheese map really cleaned up the low end. It is so much smoother through the low gears. Not jerky and grumpy in the low rpms like it was before. I knew my shifting didn't suck as bad as the busa's low rpm manners made it seem. :drool:

You were right Johnny. It really improved driveability. Thanks for the deal and the map. :super:

I am glad you like it. at least you don't have a squeek in the top end to worry about like Bull350.
Just having fun Marcus...Just feed it some cheese power

BT,

Haven't got mine yet. Hopefully tomorrow. How long did it take to install yours? Is it plug and play. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow and get it on before the weekend.

Tony

Took only twenty minutes to install. Took a short ride and I do mean short 38 degrees here no coat no helmet slushy headache. I will let you know more after a longer ride

for more sqeek info check out my other thread,

HAHAHA laugh at me? :devil:

I'm Just kidden 2, Really though check out my post!

Kill all those varmints!

Got my PC II today, didn't get it put on(put trailer hitch on my Tracker, and went to pick up my sons new 4 wheeler) but look forward to geting it installed & taking it for a ride. Thanks JohnnyCheese for loading a map & the deal - look forward to doing buisness with you in the future.

Pit Bull

Johnny got mine today as well, going to install tommorrow, I will let you know how it went. Thanks!!!!! :bounce:

Back