Why can't U leave a Busa alone???

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
Had her almost a year. Good or bad? I have it just right as of this second!!
wink.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

Nice bike. I understand the need to keep changing also....must feed the hunger.

lurk.gif
Don't know, I'm thinking Busa Anonymous. Hi, I'm dadofthree and I have a problem.
wow.gif

(dadofthree @ Jan. 27 2007,15:flamethrowing:)
lurk.gif
Hi, I'm dadofthree and I have a problem.  
wow.gif
hi dadofthree. I'm rock and I have a problem too LOL welcome to the meeting
beerchug.gif
wanna beer

What I like is that our bikes are all different.

Its good that we don't see the same stretched, chromed, and fat tired bikes.

Man, I really dig them wheels! I hate that I keep messing with Bessie - but there is some compulsion.... Must..... keep..... modding....

Yoshi's are about the best bolt on sys out there IMO. Those were made just for the Busa and made it run great as a stock bike. But They were too quiet, and holiday spending made me Ebay em! they are now on a bike in Brooklyn some where! The chrome wheels are in Canada! But i'm happy with her as she is for this moment. Last pic a few hrs old. What about my little slider where the canister mount was on the rear peg
rock.gif

I'll tell you why we can't leave our bikes alone. For one, it's winter and I've already ordered 2 grand worth of stuff and I'm not done yet! Also, we can't leave our bikes alone because we are addicted, twisted, and sick individuals. Instead of washing our hands 100 times a day we just go order something!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
AAAssjani.gif
all_coholic.gif

Hey they are still as the day i stripped and then noticed the stripped wheels were on 6 out of ten bikes at a gathering. So Walleye world auto dept had the dupli color just for bright metal chrome, aluminum. Its translucent. So much it won't even change the color on the black. $4.75 a can. One can will do both wheels! Even synthetic chain lube hasn't effected it so far. The art canister came that way anodized! Kinda why I chose that color. Its the same color of the 07 Busa! I know tooo much info.
all_coholic.gif

Hi, I'm Andrew, and I have a problem....

So far I've ordered frame sliders, HID light kit, gel seat, hotbodies undertail, stainless brake and clutch lines, and a hugger.

Did I mention that my bike still has 0 miles on it...?

Back